crap day, lock & ban

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
came in to work this morning to 3 dead comps in my dept from a power reset lastnight...one of them was mine with years worth of shit on it :mad:
hopefully I can see the drive when I slave it into another comp and get my shit off it...it was totally unbootable so I'm not very hopeful

how's your morning going? hopefully better than mine!

Sorry to hear it bro. Hang in there. My shit day should commence after lunch sometime (lots o' deadlines).

ceiling fly said:
If you need a copy of GetDataBack, lemme know. It's the ONLY app I've ever used that actually worked.
seriously, one of the best data recovery apps I have ever encountered :happy:

I did my yearly evaluation a little while ago. I kicked butt. My boss even put in the evaluation that was impressed at my transition to my new position and how quickly I had advanced past his expectations.

I asked him if would put in I was hung like a horse becuase most of the ladies in HR are good looking. He said no. I'll ty again next year.

b_sinning said:
I did my yearly evaluation a little while ago. I kicked butt. My boss even put in the evaluation that was impressed at my transition to my new position and how quickly I had advanced past his expectations.

I asked him if would put in I was hung like a horse becuase most of the ladies in HR are good looking. He said no. I'll ty again next year.
good luck, if they need someone to vouch for this i can :drool:

I've got cabling guys downstairs who are idiots. I wanted to go with my usual phone support provider, but the bosses wanted a lower bid, and you get what you pay for.

No loyalty in business anymore, none whatsoever.

I found out I have to fly to Winnipeg very early tomorrow, work 12 hours, sleep, work 10 hours Saturday and fly back, arriving home at about 2 AM Sunday. yay!

why_ask_why said:
came in to work this morning to 3 dead comps in my dept from a power reset lastnight...one of them was mine with years worth of shit on it :mad:
hopefully I can see the drive when I slave it into another comp and get my shit off it...it was totally unbootable so I'm not very hopeful

how's your morning going? hopefully better than mine!

My computer blew up at 5am a few weeks ago. It was the night before I was supposed to load up the new website for the Humane Society I was working with. My power supply blew and they couldn't tell me ANYTHING about my harddrive and I freaked out so so hard. Luckily it was fine and the repairs were free and the Humane Society was understanding, but oh my good god that was a horrible thing.

I went to a counselling session this morning :cool:.

I feel ya WAW.

I was up all night working on a Technical Architecture Design until 7:30am this morning. Slept from 7:30 till 9:30 (should've been up at 9). Was 30 mins late to my 9am call. Found out my director decided, for the first time ever, to join this call. He paged me at 9:25 asking where I was and why I was late to my 9am. Lovely.

Now I have a Design Review at 1:30p to go over the design (it got crappier and crappier as time went by) with about 30 people. I'm really looking forward to it.

Then maybe I can sneak out from work early, go home, and go back to sleep.

Bleh

the mailbox migrations to new servers just keeps getting worse. people are losing mail thats very important and they just keep lowering the mailbox quota. It started unlimited (ordered by the General whos not technical) then they lowered it to 150MB. So everyones been calling the past 2 weeks for us to help them create pst's and move their data. Yesterday they lowered the limit again to 100MB and the same cycle of calls starts again... blech

Sarcasmo said:
You're coming up to chill at Casa De Sargayo, right?

Ive no idea what you just said.

As far as the vacation goes, the wife already has the entire thing scheduled out to the last minute, I think. I dont recall anything about Casa De Suckholeo or whatever.

Drool-Boy said:
Ive no idea what you just said.

As far as the vacation goes, the wife already has the entire thing scheduled out to the last minute, I think. I dont recall anything about Casa De Suckholeo or whatever.

Oh, alright. I just thought it would be nice to have someone else scoop the shit out of the catbox for a while.