crap ass morning

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
so I played poker until 4am like a complete and utter moron...at least I broke even after being down $50
then I overslept! there's nothing quite like piano music while going 110 on the way to work in a loud vette :)
then I get here and there was a power reset in the tower I reside in and 2 offices had 0 power(fried jacks) and in another office, the vid card called it quits
after that, I just had to get a video conference setup for about 50 people and now I'm eating an everything bagel which imo >* in the world of bagels...gotta swap the drive from the dead vid card comp into another and hopefully everything will be ok

how's y'all's morning? :)

I love poker as much as the next heterosexual male, but if you start playing at like 8 or 9 pm, that game is gonna go clear into the next morning, especially if the two last guys at the table are huge pussies - I've seen heads up poker go like 2 hours no problem

anyways I woke up this morning and beat off to my hot ass neighbor taking the trash out

that dude couldn't be a day over 40

Some buttwipe plowed his Jetta into the back of a van on Storrow Drive 'cuz he was probably talking to his hairdresser instead of watching traffic. So I had to sit in traffic for 40 minutes, with this nitwit on a shiny Harley trying to ride next to me in the lane for part of the trip :rolleyes:. I didn't nod or wave to this fucker, and I usually do for everyone, but not this cheese nugget with his Spencer gifts sticker emblazoned brain bucket, kitschy jean jacket, and overall "tough guy" ensemble. Eventually he ended up lane splitting (stupid in Boston) because like most of his kind never mastered low speed handling, even though I caught up to him without even changing lanes minutes later.

But now I have coffee so all is well

shawndavid said:
[In best Night Ranger voice]

"When you close your eyes
Do you dream about me
When you close your eyes
Do you dream about me"
What do you doooo
When it's falling apart
And you knew it was gone
From the very staaaart
Do you close your eyes????
And dream about me

:lol:

elpmis said:
I love poker as much as the next heterosexual male, but if you start playing at like 8 or 9 pm, that game is gonna go clear into the next morning, especially if the two last guys at the table are huge pussies - I've seen heads up poker go like 2 hours no problem

we started at around midnight :hs:
I called it quits because of the obvious lateness...we weren't even close to heads up play and I suspect the game was called before it got there

and :pics: of hawt neighbor

elpmis said:

i keep games going that i can finish just because i can do 60 up and wonder when this guy will crumble :D

i love cards

oh and as for my day, i walked across the park at 1:30am for more drinks when the lightweights couldnt hang and opened a bottle of wine at 6:30. my day is going peachy.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Some buttwipe plowed his Jetta into the back of a van on Storrow Drive 'cuz he was probably talking to his hairdresser instead of watching traffic. So I had to sit in traffic for 40 minutes, with this nitwit on a shiny Harley trying to ride next to me in the lane for part of the trip :rolleyes:. I didn't nod or wave to this fucker, and I usually do for everyone, but not this cheese nugget with his Spencer gifts sticker emblazoned brain bucket, kitschy jean jacket, and overall "tough guy" ensemble. Eventually he ended up lane splitting (stupid in Boston) because like most of his kind never mastered low speed handling, even though I caught up to him without even changing lanes minutes later.

But now I have coffee so all is well

I haven't driven Boston traffic for 15+ years and still don't miss it.

got some bad news last evening but chinese food and Trailer Park Boys (courtesy of Schmilk) kept the night from being a disaster. thus my morning wasn't too bad but it could've been better

some retard here at work forwarded her phone to me by accident. I've had 20 calls for her this morning. I wish to stab her in the face.

lawl, was just talking to a buddy of mine, jim clancy, cnn international anchor, while out smoking...apparently it's the queen of england's bday and he was rather annoyed at the amount of coverage we are giving to it so he had some choice words put on the ticker...on this date in 1777, british troops burned danbury CT to the ground...the city was undefended :lol: