crap ass morning

So it was you. I have a horrible memory that I can remember 3 year old events from GenMay...

Isn't it possible for you to get a work or student visa to tide you over in the mean time?

FlamingGlory said:
Aye, thank god Galen is the only one giving immigration advice.
There must be no comics on immigration yet or at least none endorsed by Bill O Reilly. If that were the case, you'd be all over this thread.

Galen said:
There must be no comics on immigration yet or at least none endorsed by Bill O Reilly. If that were the case, you'd be all over this thread.
I don't watch news on TV. Sorry. Everything that gets posted is my own or something I found on my own.

Your ignorance of US immigration laws is also patently amusing.

FlamingGlory said:
I don't watch news on TV. Sorry. Everything that gets posted is my own or something I found on my own.

Your ignorance of US immigration laws is also patently amusing.
I care nothing for US immigration law as it's something I'll never have to deal with in my existence. That's the amusing part, right? I was merely making suggestions as to the roads less travelled. :D

We couldn't expect a gun lobbyist to understand much about student visa's and all that edumacation whatnot, but sending a brick might also be an idea.

And congratulations on finding things on your own. Isn't that what pretty much everyone on this earth does? :D

Galen said:
I care nothing for US immigration law as it's something I'll never have to deal with in my existence. That's the amusing part, right? I was merely making suggestions as to the roads less travelled. :D
She isnt a student, hence no student visa. As for a work visa, even in the UK you need a job before you can get one. I think my 9 y/o brother could figure that out. If you dont care (or google), don't make suggestions. Is quite simple if you think about it though apparently your greatest weakness.

We couldn't expect a gun lobbyist to understand much about student visa's and all that edumacation whatnot, but sending a brick might also be an idea.
*trolling*

And congratulations on finding things on your own. Isn't that what pretty much everyone on this earth does? :D
99% of the internet is reposted and repackaged.

FlamingGlory said:
She isnt a student, hence no student visa. As for a work visa, even in the UK you need a job before you can get one. I think my 9 y/o brother could figure that out. If you dont care (or google), don't make suggestions. Is quite simple if you think about it though apparently your greatest weakness.

Thanks for the information, but I can think of about 30 examples of people getting student visas for the UK in good faith that they will attend a learning institute, and about another 300 who have been granted student visas with University backing. If I remember correctly, FF has attended some college/university and could easily get accepted to a part-time/full-time community or university college program :D

None of these people had jobs waiting in the UK, but with your bureaucratic insight, I'm sure you'd realize that the job waiting criteria is usually only for low-skilled labour.

*trolling*

Thanks for the backseat moderation dude. You seem fond of that word. I thought that was the practice of persuing English girls?

99% of the internet is reposted and repackaged.

You are a shining example to all of us. Nothing goes over your head!

FlyNavy said:
wtf man :tard: don't be a jackass
FlamingGlory has a long history with hating me. I make stupid comments because I know he can't resist yammering on. You should try it sometime, it's like a broken record spewing the same old rubbish.

Galen said:
Thanks for the information, but I can think of about 30 examples of people getting student visas for the UK in good faith that they will attend a learning institute, and about another 300 who have been granted student visas with University backing. If I remember correctly, FF has attended some college/university and could easily get accepted to a part-time/full-time community or university college program :D

None of these people had jobs waiting in the UK, but with your bureaucratic insight, I'm sure you'd realize that the job waiting criteria is usually only for low-skilled labour.
Good faith. :lol: I had initiated the process at one point and the standards were/are quite a bit higher than you make them out to be.

Thanks for the backseat moderation dude. You seem fond of that word. I thought that was the practice of persuing English girls?
Same inciting comments with absolutely no relevance.

You are a shining example to all of us. Nothing goes over your head!
Run out of commentary yet?

Galen said:
FlamingGlory has a long history with hating me. I make stupid comments because I know he can't resist yammering on. You should try it sometime, it's like a broken record spewing the same old rubbish.
I've never hated you. I did think that it was just something you did for the forums. You just started trolling me after you figured out something that wasnt much a secret. And every time you run out of commentary you resort to that self same statement about me.

FlamingGlory said:
Good faith. :lol: I had initiated the process at one point and the standards were/are quite a bit higher than you make them out to be.

Alot of European colleges do not report results until September time, which is too late for consideration for enterance. So yes, good faith. There's no certainty that they'll get into the university, but they'll still have a year long student visa.

Think I'm wrong? Ask any student who has applied here to study recently. :D

Same inciting comments with absolutely no relevance.

Funny that, I was about to say the same damn thing :wtf:

Run out of commentary yet?

Somewhat

Galen said:
Alot of European colleges do not report results until September time, which is too late for consideration for enterance. So yes, good faith. There's no certainty that they'll get into the university, but they'll still have a year long student visa.

Think I'm wrong? Ask any student who has applied here to study recently. :D
That I didnt know. *makes notes*

Funny that, I was about to say the same damn thing :wtf:
:cool:

I'm going to the theatre, keep thinking. Much love <3

FlamingGlory said:
I've never hated you. I did think that it was just something you did for the forums. You just started trolling me after you figured out something that wasnt much a secret. And every time you run out of commentary you resort to that self same statement about me.
Piffle. You've hated me for a long time. I have nobody to impress on forums or in real life and I'm always myself, give or take a bit of sarcasm.

I never began "trolling" you. I did however jeer a little at your counterpart (which was completly deserved, might I add) which you didn't like (with good reason, at the begining, but not after the jaded glasses came off). You also didn't like nor heed the advice I gave you. You then set about construing this advice as "trolling" when it was really well-placed advice. But you'd hate to tell me I was right about it. I decided to let you have your Triumph des Willens moment, and like I predicted it was short lived and regrettable.

I have never had anything against you, but sometimes your stupidity takes my breath away. I've always done my bit to extend invitations however and would never take any animosity into "the real world". That's not who I am, and, I'm sure outside of here that's not who you are either.

Last edited:
I'm sure to the rest of the forum this reads like an episode of sunset beach, except without the bodybuilding priests.

FlamingGlory said:
:lol:

You've got a PM.
I'll reply later, I have a lot of work to finish due in this friday. Awesome.
Then comes exam study for tests begining May 12th and ending June 29th. More awesome.