Countdown until DWARF INVASION (aka F33nX goes to Atlanta)

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,864
Hey guys!

it's 10 days until we arrive in Atlanta. I'd like to try to arrange some sort of formal meet for people in the area, but I don't know what there is to do (aside from AWA con, which is the intent of the visit). Who's interested? Does anyone have any ideas? Pogosuzi and I would be flexible on time, but we won't have a rental car as a method of transit.

F33nX said:
Hey guys!

it's 10 days until we arrive in Atlanta. I'd like to try to arrange some sort of formal meet for people in the area, but I don't know what there is to do (aside from AWA con, which is the intent of the visit). Who's interested? Does anyone have any ideas? Pogosuzi and I would be flexible on time, but we won't have a rental car as a method of transit.

when.. why.. who?? Can i come?? i'm lonely!! :(

b_sinning said:
We're afraid that once we started having fun the police would beat us down.

I think it's because the police don't have enough black people to practice on over there.

But they do know that we've had a whole bunch of people from NO shipped in. They are actually only a couple miles down the road from our house so the cops will be distracted.

we'd love to try to meat! what specific dates will you be here, where are you staying, and when is your time tied up with that thing you're going to? details so we can plan!

Thorn Bird said:
we'd love to try to meat! what specific dates will you be here, where are you staying, and when is your time tied up with that thing you're going to? details so we can plan!
we're flying in the evening of the 22nd of sept. we get in around 7ish i think. awa-con runs friday through sunday, but like i said we're flexible. we leave sunday night at 8pm, so doing something sunday afternoon sounds the most concrete in my thought plan right now.