Countdown until DWARF INVASION (aka F33nX goes to Atlanta)

Pandora said:
Most of us live in ATL, so you'll prolly have a tough time finding someone who's up for that. ;)

well then i'm staying at your place again.

This time Scott better make me breakfast though..

and i want an Uno Rematch

Pandora said:
Most of us live in ATL, so you'll prolly have a tough time finding someone who's up for that. ;)

And the fact that most of the people on this forum are either married or in a serious relationship doesn't help either.

Pandora said:
I dunno if you have enough tattoo's to stay at our place. We have very strict ink standards for our guests. :fly:

i have one, and i have alot of plans for adding to it.

Does it count if i get one while i'm there?

Pandora said:
Oh reallah? So instead of being 'Stupid' you're gonna become 'Stupidest'?? :fly: You'd have to take theac with you. He needs to see a man about a dragon.

no.. i'm keeping stupid, but it'll be surrounded by an Eye, and the eye will be one of the dots in a yin-yang symbol..

the yin yang will be connected to the body of someone meditating.. the yin-yang will be the head.

Should be interesting.

Ma171aC said:
no.. i'm keeping stupid, but it'll be surrounded by an Eye, and the eye will be one of the dots in a yin-yang symbol..

the yin yang will be connected to the body of someone meditating.. the yin-yang will be the head.

Should be interesting.
Are you high?