Could You Stay a Clean Cop?

Drool-Boy said:
Im too angry to be a cop
Id end up shooting fucking jaywalkers & shit

Sounds like KNYTE, he's always making comments like this.

On the original question I'm not sure. I would easily be able to not take the money, but watching someone get off scott free due to technicalities that I worked hard to arrest would be difficult to say the least, especially anybody that harmed a child.

kiwi said:
Sounds like KNYTE, he's always making comments like this.

On the original question I'm not sure. I would easily be able to not take the money, but watching someone get off scott free due to technicalities that I worked hard to arrest would be difficult to say the least, especially anybody that harmed a child.

Heres a question for you. Doesn't your religion dictate that even though he may have gotten off here on earth, he's royally screwed when he dies?

smileynev said:
Heres a question for you. Doesn't your religion dictate that even though he may have gotten off here on earth, he's royally screwed when he dies?

I just would prefer he gets a speedy trial and not dick around on the earth any longer.

smileynev said:

Yea, but I'm still human and would want to make him suffer here and now as well.

kiwi said:
Yea, but I'm still human and would want to make him suffer here and now as well.

any punishment dealt here would pail in comparison to eternal damnation.

b_sinning said:
I'm disturbed by the fact most Police departments have removed "To Protect and Serve" from their cars.
That is because the police have no legal obligation to protect you.

It's all about money, job creation, and control - has very little to do with 'public safety'

If crime did stop, what would all the out of work cops do?

ChikkenNoodul said:
That is because the police have no legal obligation to protect you.

It's all about money, job creation, and control - has very little to do with 'public safety'

If crime did stop, what would all the out of work cops do?

work behind the counter at dunkin donuts of course
:fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Then what are the 400lb sweathogs with audible acne supposed to do?

move up to dunkin donuts management and mercilessly torment the former cops below them

ChikkenNoodul said:
Then what are the white guys with Napoleon complexes supposed to do?

retire and become public enforcement agents.