Could today BE any slower? /chandler bing

batsdontswim said:
Dammit... I want to play that, but my co-workers can see my screen.

sucks for you. i played for almost an hour this morning.

fly said:
you needs a new job
I'm actually fairly busy on a regular basis. There's always lots to do, I'm currently managing 5 projects and trying to perform a major change in the core of our teller frontend. There's not much time leftover for the internets. I've just been boycotting the past couple of days because I'm getting burned out.

I've spent all damn day long going through Macromedia Breeze documentation trying to import ldap groups into my breeze database. I got that working fine but when I look in Breeze the newly imported groups aren't populated. It's just the stupid group names. After hours and hours searching I think I found a footnote saying that's all it does and you can populate the groups manually after the group names are imported. WTF!!!!!! So, they want to add 43,000+ users into the groups 75 users at a time. AGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Want to kill Breeze programmers!!!!! I'm waiting for a reply back to my very angry phone messages, e-mail, and forum posts.

Now I'm writing documentation/policy for the dumbass software for people using it. That and migrating a stupid SQL database to a different server.