Could today BE any slower? /chandler bing

b_sinning said:
I've spent all damn day long going through Macromedia Breeze documentation trying to import ldap groups into my breeze database. I got that working fine but when I look in Breeze the newly imported groups aren't populated. It's just the stupid group names. After hours and hours searching I think I found a footnote saying that's all it does and you can populate the groups manually after the group names are imported. WTF!!!!!! So, they want to add 43,000+ users into the groups 75 users at a time. AGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Want to kill Breeze programmers!!!!! I'm waiting for a reply back to my very angry phone messages, e-mail, and forum posts.

sounds like you need some sort of scripting

Me7R0 MaN v.M1ATa said:

What does that mean

AND

b_sinning said:
I've spent all damn day long going through Macromedia Breeze documentation trying to import ldap groups into my breeze database. I got that working fine but when I look in Breeze the newly imported groups aren't populated. It's just the stupid group names. After hours and hours searching I think I found a footnote saying that's all it does and you can populate the groups manually after the group names are imported. WTF!!!!!! So, they want to add 43,000+ users into the groups 75 users at a time. AGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Want to kill Breeze programmers!!!!! I'm waiting for a reply back to my very angry phone messages, e-mail, and forum posts.

Now I'm writing documentation/policy for the dumbass software for people using it. That and migrating a stupid SQL database to a different server.

What does that mean? :fly:

Bubbles said:
I still don't get it. :hs:
This is why you stay in the kitchen :( It's only because we love you.

Anime is japanese animation (cartoons).

^__^ is literally what anime characters do in the cartoons when they are smiling (normal euqivalent would be :-D ), 0_o is more of an internet thing meaning wtf. Smilies that are read left to right are the traditional ones :) , the ones read top down are generally called anime ones ~_~.

[Part #6 in the Interweb education of Bubbles]

FlamingGlory said:
This is why you stay in the kitchen :( It's only because we love you.

Anime is japanese animation (cartoons).

^__^ is literally what anime characters do in the cartoons when they are smiling (normal euqivalent would be :-D ), 0_o is more of an internet thing meaning wtf. Smilies that are read left to right are the traditional ones :) , the ones read top down are generally called anime ones ~_~.

[Part #6 in the Interweb education of Bubbles]

:heart:

Bubbles said:
Oh, I think I got this one:

We will educate you on the ways of the interweb!

did i get it did i get it?!?!?!?

Congratulations you are no longer a n00b. But you still have a way to go before you become elite

Bubbles said:
edit: I will have the option to be elite??? Are you sure you remember who you're talking to? :fly:
That's Coqui speaking. You have a long way to go...