*cough* uh, hello my name is Chikken and...

I wish I had a fun addiction at the moment. The only thing close is all the trips to the liberry cause I'm averaging three novels every two weeks.

I'm hoping to start eating more healthy and fitting into my clothes again once I get off my ass and have to be on my feet all day at work. Going shopping for scrubs next week :)

Drool-Boy said:
Ive been into collecting smells lately.
Its easy to trap them in small baby-food jars. But you have to remember to lable them, cuz if you have to open it to see whats inside, youve lost it and have to go re-collect the smell, and thats not always easy.

I remember seeing something on the history channel or discovery channel about how the East German secret police did this. They'd use some material to capture a scent sample from someone and then keep it in their secret warehouse of smells. I guess, if they needed to, they could let a dog get the scent from a sample to aid in tracking someone.

Drool-Boy said:
Ive been into collecting smells lately.
Its easy to trap them in small baby-food jars. But you have to remember to lable them, cuz if you have to open it to see whats inside, youve lost it and have to go re-collect the smell, and thats not always easy.

For whatever reason this stupid-ass post made me laugh. Sorry guys, I'm trying not to encourage him.

Pandora said:
Wow. I wish I could afford a house addiction. :hs:

Currently the only unusual addictions I have (other than the usual stuff) would prolly be pets and tattoos. I have 6 pets but have been wanting another dog for about a year now. And I have 4 tattoos, but am already planning my next two.

Get a tattoo of your pet and kill two birds with one stone.

Bubbles said:
I wish I had a fun addiction at the moment. The only thing close is all the trips to the liberry cause I'm averaging three novels every two weeks.

I'm hoping to start eating more healthy and fitting into my clothes again once I get off my ass and have to be on my feet all day at work. Going shopping for scrubs next week :)
411 on teh job homo

i'm a packrat.

i love boxes. both functional and decorative.

wine.

coffee.

sharpie fine-point pens.

ladybugs.

decks of cards.

pictures & picture taking.

babies.

books.

fly said:
411 on teh job homo

I am a CNA for the Dunedin Mease Surgery Unit. I start on March 20th and will be working the 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM shift. With 5 days on, 3 days off, 4 days on, 2 days off per pay period. They pay based on experience so I'm not making very much $$, but it will be enough to pay the rent and the internet bills. :)

my current addiction is to put on 10-15 pounds in the next 6 weeks, aside from that i am boring and have no real addictions at the moment