*cough* uh, hello my name is Chikken and...

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥2,807
...I'm a house-aholic

Yeah, apparantly I'm in the market for another house. Since it looks like we're staying in Boston for the moment (Not quite ready to move to the 'ranch) it doesn't make much sense to throw money away on rent each month when we could own instead.

This would make three, currently, plus the vacant lot

There must be some sort of 12 step program for this

What bizarre addictions do you all have? That is to say, aside from the usual bunch. (Drugs, alcohol, goat pr0n, skinning hookers, running mailmen through pasta makers, etc.)

Real Estate is always a great investment. It's rare to see property depreciate now days. Congrats. Do you rent out any of your unused places?

I'm an info addict and have a hardcore downloading problem. I download everything like it was crack. I try to sort through it all occasionaly and delete anything I don't want but it builds up so nfast.

Wow. I wish I could afford a house addiction. :hs:

Currently the only unusual addictions I have (other than the usual stuff) would prolly be pets and tattoos. I have 6 pets but have been wanting another dog for about a year now. And I have 4 tattoos, but am already planning my next two.

Pandora said:

Seriously, that would be awesome.

My only addiction is the computer. I can't seem to turn this thing off and I waste way too much time on it.

b_sinning said:
Real Estate is always a great investment. It's rare to see property depreciate now days. Congrats. Do you rent out any of your unused places?
Haven't bought quite yet, just started looking last night

Values have actually gone down a little bit here from last year, but I don't see them dropping much more - and rents are going up.

We are looking at two family places, with the intention of renting out the second unit, my in-laws "rent" ahahahahaha one of our houses at the moment.

Pandora said:
Yeah, me too :eek:

Pandora said:
Currently the only unusual addictions I have (other than the usual stuff) would prolly be pets and tattoos. I have 6 pets but have been wanting another dog for about a year now. And I have 4 tattoos, but am already planning my next two.
Pet addiction is tough, I can't go into shelters without trying to take an animal home :p

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, me too :eek:

Pet addiction is tough, I can't go into shelters without trying to take an animal home :p

Well, you can't save them all. The best you can do is take good care of the ones you have.

Edit: I'm hoping to pick up some more investment properties in the future. This working for a living thing just isn't cutting it.

ChikkenNoodul said:

GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!
pokeball_smile.gif

Ive been into collecting smells lately.
Its easy to trap them in small baby-food jars. But you have to remember to lable them, cuz if you have to open it to see whats inside, youve lost it and have to go re-collect the smell, and thats not always easy.