corvette and hot chicks at lemans

b_sinning said:
Where do you find girls like that to do shows or do they just go by a local strip club?

We see alot of the H Tropic girls around this area and I know some of them because some are girls I went to school with. Most of them are just normal girls who have a regular day job doing normal run of the mill jobs. My girl Eleni does the H T promotional stuff and other things for Marlboro ect. I am not to sure how she originally got into it but "most" of the ones I know were never strippers.

Sarcasmo said:
There's a raw sexuality in stripping. Obviously, I know, but I mean that's why I find it sexy. If my girl was stripping in a nice place, with protective bouncers, I wouldn't mind at all. It's just nudity. I'm from Europe though, and the U.S. is light years behind in how they view the naked human form.

I've dated a few strippers before and it never bothered me. What people don't seem to realize is that the vast majority of the girls do it for the money, not because they get off on guys watching them or because they want to have sex with everyone on earth. The ones I've known (aside from one who had a more baggage than a jetliner and a crazy coke habit) were completely normal, sweet girls. They come home and watch t.v. like everyone else, read books, go for walks in the park... People can be very puritanical when it comes to their perceptions of who strippers are. As long as they aren't cheating, meh. But that applies to anyone, right?

I've dated a stripper before and I agree with everything you said ^

actually, i agree with everything you've said, too. i don't really see the big deal personally, but i do see where it might be a big deal to others. i see both sides completely.
and i wasn't basing judgement on these girls. i know strippers, too. i just fantasize about having enough money not to worry about it, and it fascinates me to learn of how others live a life with money, aka, no financial worries.

Thorn Bird said:
actually, i agree with everything you've said, too. i don't really see the big deal personally, but i do see where it might be a big deal to others. i see both sides completely.
and i wasn't basing judgement on these girls. i know strippers, too. i just fantasize about having enough money not to worry about it, and it fascinates me to learn of how others live a life with money, aka, no financial worries.

Yea, but if we didn't have finances to worry about constantly, we'd get bored.;)

kiwi said:
Yea, but if we didn't have finances to worry about constantly, we'd get bored.;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that made me cry, it was so funny. if i didn't worry about money, i'd focus my energy on FUN things.

Sarcasmo said:
There's a raw sexuality in stripping. Obviously, I know, but I mean that's why I find it sexy. If my girl was stripping in a nice place, with protective bouncers, I wouldn't mind at all. It's just nudity. I'm from Europe though, and the U.S. is light years behind in how they view the naked human form.

I've dated a few strippers before and it never bothered me. What people don't seem to realize is that the vast majority of the girls do it for the money, not because they get off on guys watching them or because they want to have sex with everyone on earth. The ones I've known (aside from one who had a more baggage than a jetliner and a crazy coke habit) were completely normal, sweet girls. They come home and watch t.v. like everyone else, read books, go for walks in the park... People can be very puritanical when it comes to their perceptions of who strippers are. As long as they aren't cheating, meh. But that applies to anyone, right?
not that I have many doubts, but I really hope you're right

FlyNavy said:
not that I have many doubts, but I really hope you're right

:lol: Are you delving into the "entertainer" class? If you know the girl, you know the girl. It's that simple. And trust me, you'll know if something's up.

Sarcasmo said:
:lol: Are you delving into the "entertainer" class? If you know the girl, you know the girl. It's that simple. And trust me, you'll know if something's up.
just considering employment opportunities :fly: