corvette and hot chicks at lemans

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
corvette won in the gt1 class at the 24 hours of lemans for the 5th time in 6 years...dominance!
here's some pics of hot chicks and the car at lemans

here's the gallery they came from...a guy in automay was there and took these pics himself...some great pics in there
http://www.pbase.com/nogaroblue/lemans2006&page=1
vette1.jpg

vette2.jpg

vette4.jpg

vette5.jpg

vette6.jpg

vette7.jpg

vette8.jpg

vette9.jpg

vettebunny.jpg

eileenbunny said:
Professional cheerleaders, beauty pageants, and yes, probably some of the more popular strip clubs. If you are a girl and you are that hot, seems like a reasonably good job to me.

Strippers make BANK. Several of my girl friends do that for a living. Deborah, who we shall call "Sit On My Face You Ridiculously Hot Piece Of Ass" so as not to reveal her given name on the internet, makes about $3,500 a week. Alicia, who we will refer to as "Jesus Christ, Every Time I See You I Just Want To Bend You Over And Cram It Inside", brings home about $6,000 a week. Of course, they also work in two of the best clubs in Dallas, not some sleazy hole-in-the-wall joints. Lawyers and doctors LOVE to pass out the cash.

b_sinning said:
Where do you find girls like that to do shows or do they just go by a local strip club?

I'm guessing they are the hawaiian tropic swimsuit team or something to that effect so they likely get flown around the world doing events like these

Sarcasmo said:
Strippers make BANK. Several of my girl friends do that for a living. Deborah, who we shall call "Sit On My Face You Ridiculously Hot Piece Of Ass" so as not to reveal her given name on the internet, makes about $3,500 a week. Alicia, who we will refer to as "Jesus Christ, Every Time I See You I Just Want To Bend You Over And Cram It Inside", brings home about $6,000 a week. Of course, they also work in two of the best clubs in Dallas, not some sleazy hole-in-the-wall joints. Lawyers and doctors LOVE to pass out the cash.

I don't really frequent the strip clubs because it's just a horrific tease and a collosal waste of money but we have some world class places here in A-town too

Sarcasmo said:

so how often do they work, and what do they do with all that money?

Thorn Bird said:
so how often do they work, and what do they do with all that money?

Deborah works 4 nights a week, Wednesday through Saturday. She has a little boy, so it all goes to her house and her son. Her ex is a shithead and doesn't pay child support and hasn't seen his own kid since he was born. She's a sweet woman, and gorgeous as an angel. She does what she has to to get by, with no formal education to speak of. And she makes a fortune. 3 times as much as me, and I HAVE a formal education.

Alicia works 4 or 5 nights a week. It changes all the time so I can't keep up. I've gone to see her a few times, and the men line up for her. It's like a massive perverted circle jerk. Her money comes mostly from private sessions. She dances on occasion, but primarily she's a floor girl. Which means VIP sessions, lap dances and just sitting on men's laps and smiling while they get drunk and hand her rolls of money. It's amazing. I've never seen anything like it. I think if I were an incredibly attractive woman with a body meticulously sculpted by Satan himself I could honestly take over the world. I have no idea what she does with the money, but she spent a month in Italy with some girlfriends last year and a couple weeks in Cabo so I'm assuming it goes to travelling and partying. She's a very liberated kind of woman.

The money might be good but seriously, how long can that job last, one thing you can't stop is aging. Maybe I'm wrong but I have to assume most of the top paid strippers/dancers are in their 20s, after that it's gotta go downhill as the next new croud comes in to take over. What do you do after you are a stripper assuming you didn't marry an oil tycoon in the process (anna nichole smith)?

A dancer's resume won't look great to most professional jobs that I can think of.

ERage said:
The money might be good but seriously, how long can that job last, one thing you can't stop is aging. Maybe I'm wrong but I have to assume most of the top paid strippers/dancers are in their 20s, after that it's gotta go downhill as the next new croud comes in to take over. What do you do after you are a stripper assuming you didn't marry an oil tycoon in the process (anna nichole smith)?

No one looks at it as a career. It's a way to make shitloads of money for 10 years or so and then you move on. And by then you have a nest-egg to bankroll you through whatever direction you choose to go. For example Deborah plans to take her money and put herself through law school, which coincidentally is what my friend Nicole did 5 years ago. Same deal. It's a means to an end. And a helluva means, I might add.

Knyte made some comment about how he wishes I was a stripper (one of his ex girlfriends apparenlty is), I reminded him that meant that other guys would see me naked, he quickly changed his mind.

kiwi said:
Knyte made some comment about how he wishes I was a stripper (one of his ex girlfriends apparenlty is), I reminded him that meant that other guys would see me naked, he quickly changed his mind.

Just tell him you'd rather be a prostitute so that you might actually be fulfilled once in a while. :fly:

Thorn Bird said:
i'm sure spange wouldn't care what i was if i was bringing in that kind of money.

Yea, but that's not going to happen for me in Utah, we'd have to move. I'd also have to get in shape and I'm not entirely certain I'm prepared to make that sacrifice :fly: .

Thorn Bird said:
i'm sure spange wouldn't care what i was if i was bringing in that kind of money.

There's a raw sexuality in stripping. Obviously, I know, but I mean that's why I find it sexy. If my girl was stripping in a nice place, with protective bouncers, I wouldn't mind at all. It's just nudity. I'm from Europe though, and the U.S. is light years behind in how they view the naked human form.

I've dated a few strippers before and it never bothered me. What people don't seem to realize is that the vast majority of the girls do it for the money, not because they get off on guys watching them or because they want to have sex with everyone on earth. The ones I've known (aside from one who had a more baggage than a jetliner and a crazy coke habit) were completely normal, sweet girls. They come home and watch t.v. like everyone else, read books, go for walks in the park... People can be very puritanical when it comes to their perceptions of who strippers are. As long as they aren't cheating, meh. But that applies to anyone, right?