Coqui killed Candy - Beerad and KNYTE sue

Why would there be a LEGAL driving limit if youre driving is so majorly effected after 2 beers?

1 beer an hour and no more over 6 is absolutely fine and in no way an illegal act. I commend you people who will not drive after 1 beer but I am and always have been a drinker, I know my limits. I also know the law and having 1 beer per hour will not put you over a .08...

I also have a keychain breathalyzer ;)

I've seen people get drunk from one beer. Like I said, not taking into account tolerances person to person, drinking beer will be worse off in terms of driving than a cell phone ever will.

I've seen people get drunk from one beer. Like I said, not taking into account tolerances person to person, drinking beer will be worse off in terms of driving than a cell phone ever will.

I would much rather have a couple beers with dinner and drive home than be in a heated conversation while driving. I can say that I have stopped talking on my cell phone when driving because of how much I miss when paying attention to the conversation. I have missed my own neighborhood on a couple of occasions... so I dont really agree with you. Because you are not concentrating on the road I feel that your reaction time would be slowed more than having a beer or two.

I am saying under a .08

whatever people think and assume and all that, a law is a law, and it's there to protect others in the best of interests. whatever one thinks, it's still one's responsibility to choose the correct action. if one doesn't and something happens, it was that person's neglect to obey a law that got he or she there. that's the bottom line.

I would much rather have a couple beers with dinner and drive home than be in a heated conversation while driving. I can say that I have stopped talking on my cell phone when driving because of how much I miss when paying attention to the conversation. I have missed my own neighborhood on a couple of occasions... so I dont really agree with you. Because you are not concentrating on the road I feel that your reaction time would be slowed more than having a beer or two.

I am saying under a .08

I guess it's all relative. Here in Ohio, a couple of beers = 48 ounces. :p

whatever people think and assume and all that, a law is a law, and it's there to protect others in the best of interests. whatever one thinks, it's still one's responsibility to choose the correct action. if one doesn't and something happens, it was that person's neglect to obey a law that got he or she there. that's the bottom line.

Excellently put thorny...

That is why I carry a pocket breathalyzer though, so i dont break the law when I drink and drive...

It is not illegal to drink and drive, just cant get drunk and drive.

I just hope you dont E-Threaten to come beat me up again :fly:

:tard:

What I said was that your e-persona was a problem for me that I would eventually solve. I never said a word about physical confrontation of any sort.

Stop posting like a douchebag and I won't have any problem with you whatsoever. Think before you post, that's all I ask for.

:tard:

What I said was that your e-persona was a problem for me that I would eventually solve. I never said a word about physical confrontation of any sort.

ibKNYTEayssomethinglike"you guys misunderstood what I was saying"thensayssomethingtotallydifferentandcontrad ictorytowhatheoriginallysaid

Stop posting like a douchebag and I won't have any problem with you whatsoever. Think before you post, that's all I ask for.

Didnt you say you had me on permanent ignore??? Thats all I ask for ;)