Coqui killed Candy - Beerad and KNYTE sue

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
This is what Hillsborough County has on this dickhead, Franki Cruz.

Now I know where he lives and works.

#1:
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=03010323
MUGImageASP.ASP

2/20/03
2 charges: Possession of coke; possession of paraphernalia

#2:
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=04003888
MUGImageASP.ASP

1/19/04
1 charge: DUI, BAC refused

#3:
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=06003321
MUGImageASP.ASP

1/14/06
3 charges: DUI, lic susp/cxl/revoked, refusal to submit to testing

#4:
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=06014763
MUGImageASP.ASP

3/3/06
This looks like it was simply to remove the GPS unit that would have been in his ankle for "reckless driving"

#5; this is the one he just did:
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=07081728
MUGImageASP.ASP

12/23/07
3 charges: DUI w/ prop damage and/or pers injury, lic susp/cxl/revoked, refusal to submit to testing

don't they get it? he's never going to change and he's never going to stop driving. he doesn't care that he doesn't have a license. and it's going to take killing someone to get him off the road for a while. i just don't get how they have to wait till that happens before they can get him off the road.

don't they get it? he's never going to change and he's never going to stop driving. he doesn't care that he doesn't have a license. and it's going to take killing someone to get him off the road for a while. i just don't get how they have to wait till that happens before they can get him off the road.

There is no room for him in prison! We put more dangerous people in there, like those that sell and use marijuana!

It seems that this is only his 2nd felony arrest, everything else up to this point (other than the cocaine possession in '03) have been misdemeanor arrests. That probably has a lot to do with him being released all the time.

That and Florida doesn't criminalize BAC test refusal, it's just a license suspension (which is very effective, isn't it?)

I would recommend you working with the DA or the cops or something to make sure this felony case gets pushed, unfortunately most times things get plead down and dropped entirely simply because people don't care enough to pursue it.

There is no room for him in prison! We put more dangerous people in there, like those that sell and use marijuana!

You're absolutely right Fly.

We should be giving potheads the chair. :fly:

I'M KIDDING, YOU FREAKING IDIOTS. DON'T GET ALL HUFFY.

3rd DUI is an automatic 30 days in jail, he loses his license for life and if he gets caught driving a car again he will go away for quite some time.

IMO Florida is pretty strict when it comes to DUI's.

My roomie is on his second which will cost him around 15,000. He has not had a license in god knows how long now and is going away for a minimum of 10 days in jail. To me that is a pretty good sentence for the charge, plus he loses his license for 5 years.

It really doesnt matter if you take someones license or not, they will drive if they need to. The court knows that and can only warn them about what will happen if they get pulled over. You cant just throw someone in jail cause you think they may hurt some random person sometime maybe in the future if they dont learn.

You can pull a gun on a crowd of innocent people, loaded and say you are going to shoot them in the face and only get a fine... How is that better than DUI?

Not too hot. Standing is easier than sitting and sitting easier than laying. She has to try and sleep on her side, which as atypical for her. Breathing, laughing and coughing hurt. She's having trouble sleeping. She's panicky in the car. There's a lot of shit. She's a trooper though.

:(

My roomie is on his second which will cost him around 15,000. He has not had a license in god knows how long now and is going away for a minimum of 10 days in jail. To me that is a pretty good sentence for the charge, plus he loses his license for 5 years.

It really doesnt matter if you take someones license or not, they will drive if they need to. The court knows that and can only warn them about what will happen if they get pulled over. You cant just throw someone in jail cause you think they may hurt some random person sometime maybe in the future if they dont learn.

You can pull a gun on a crowd of innocent people, loaded and say you are going to shoot them in the face and only get a fine... How is that better than DUI?

you are justifying drunk driving?

did you know that one guy around here was driving his buddy home one night after the bar. of course they were loaded. he made it home and passed out in his trunk. the next morning, the neighbors found the driver still passed out in his truck with his friend next to him. decapitated.

it doesn't matter who you are sober. when you're drunk, you are a loaded gun in a round of russian roulette. it's not if you will hurt someone, it's when. and it's wrong.

Hypocritical.

Totally inaccurate.

Slightly offensive.

Just plain stupid.

Do you think people should be charged with a felony for refusing to blow? :confused:

Maybe I read that wrong

Well, I've been thinking about this, and where I'm all for personal liberties and would hate to give law enforcement further cause to strip me of my own, I have to think about the circumstances under which an individual would be requested to submit to a BAC test. If you aren't under the influence, it's a relatively inobtrusive test and you were probably driving like an asshole for some reason and need to be called on it... most of the time you are going to catch someone who is under the influence, and by not submitting to tests, the chances for conviction diminish. Why refuse a test if you don't have anything to hide? On this issue, the lack of consequence for refusal actually works to the benefit of the drunk driver and not the people they injure or kill along the way.

On this note, have you ever personally known someone who was killed as a direct result of a drunk driver?