cool toys for kids

This is what my son is getting for his birthday in a few weeks.

39246a8de48b1827.jpg

^hasn't returned any of my phone calls

Sorry .. I don't do things to my child that I know other children will torture him for. Kids are mean enough to each other without any extra help.

K.

Maybe you should consider doing something for your kid that may be good for him and that he may enjoy and not worry about what other people think.

K.

Maybe you should consider doing something for your kid that may be good for him and that he may enjoy and not worry about what other people think.

unless he expressed interest, it would be volunteering your kid to be beaten up...he'll get beaten up either way though if he's doing ballet

I used to have this sweet AMD yoyo that was translucent green and lit up when you spun it but someone stole it off my desk years ago when I was a cube dweller

unless he expressed interest, it would be volunteering your kid to be beaten up...he'll get beaten up either way though if he's doing ballet

Exactly .. sometimes its about being a pro-active parent. Sometimes it sounds good in theory (to not care what others think) .. but it's not me that would be getting the brunt of the abuse .. it would be him. And I'm not knowingly going to make him do something that I know for certain will get him made fun of.

He gets to where he wants to take it, fine .. but I'm not suggesting it.

That is sooo cool SRC! I love being able to give my kids a present and seeing that look on their face...that whole...."She heard me! She gets me! My mom is cool!" look!

Good for you! Has he tried it out?

That is sooo cool SRC! I love being able to give my kids a present and seeing that look on their face...that whole...."She heard me! She gets me! My mom is cool!" look!

Good for you! Has he tried it out?

Yeah gifts for kids should always be something they want, not want they need.

I got a lot of things I "needed" as gifts growing up. :tard:

Who gives their 12 year old daughter a plastic package of three pairs of underwear as a gift at their daughters slumber party? COME ON NOW!