cool toys for kids

Something he'll actually use.

fleshlight.jpg

we made our jumps out of dirt on trails in the woods

Thats why I bought this really .. he had a big pile of dirt he formed into ramps .. then tore them down and made more, ect.

My mom didn't want it in the yard anymore, so while my dad had the back hoe at home she told him to push them and spread them out. Personally I dind't see how they were bothering anything way back where they were (no one ever goes back there and it's under trees so no grass will ever grow back there anyways) .. but she's gripey like that sometimes .. so they are gone :(.

He cried when he got home and saw that they were gone too. Made me sad.

Thats why I bought this really .. he had a big pile of dirt he formed into ramps .. then tore them down and made more, ect.

My mom didn't want it in the yard anymore, so while my dad had the back hoe at home she told him to push them and spread them out. Personally I dind't see how they were bothering anything way back where they were (no one ever goes back there and it's under trees so no grass will ever grow back there anyways) .. but she's gripey like that sometimes .. so they are gone :(.

He cried when he got home and saw that they were gone too. Made me sad.

Wait another ~4 years when he gets brought home by the cops on almost a daily habit. Well thats how it was when I sk8ed anyways, trespassing warrant after trespassing warrant after, well you get the point. I wonder if cops are still like that towards skaters?

We werent even allowed to bring our skateboards into the mall on a backpack. If you were doing tricks ANYWHERE besides a private house you could only skate it for 10 minutes before cops came. If you were to skate on a sidewalk in downtown Tampa the cops would have you in the back of the car in less than 5 minutes. I dont know why Skateboarding was looked at as such a crime, hopefully it still isnt. We used to go out in flocks wearing our "skatboarding is not a crime" t-shirts just to make our point. My buddy still has a picture of 4 of us in the back of a cop car all wearing that shirt :fly:

When my son turns 10 (literally in about a decade) I plan on getting him a 10-22LR, but that's just me.