Thread Contest: Most Moving Quote

Lololol that time you said I'm too nice and never say yes..
Ya, wtf is up with that? :lol: I know you're just trying to not cause any inconveniences.

I used to be that way too, but realized I like it when people take what I offer so I now say yes the majority of the time. They wouldn't offer if they didn't want you to take it.

Ya, wtf is up with that? :lol: I know you're just trying to not cause any inconveniences.

I used to be that way too, but realized I like it when people take what I offer so I now say yes the majority of the time. They wouldn't offer if they didn't want you to take it.
Either it's because I'm really okay/content, or I'm just shy lol.

I usually say no thanks in those situations because I don't really want it and that's just more work/cost to them for something that I never really want in the first place.
She said no to the server offering her water because she didn't want to drink beer with us. She also said no when she was hungry and I offered to make her something when she first got into town.

BITCH I WOULDNT HAVE ASKED IF I DIDNT WANT TO DO IT FOR YOU. :nev:

She said no to the server offering her water because she didn't want to drink beer with us. She also said no when she was hungry and I offered to make her something when she first got into town.

I stopped being hungry! I don't like drinking water that isn't from a bottle! I'm a snob!!! I'M SORRY!

Oh gosh... yeah, I'm not like that. If I'm hungry and you ask if I want a sandwich, of course I'll say yes. Especially if it's PB&J.

Oh gosh... yeah, I'm not like that. If I'm hungry and you ask if I want a sandwich, of course I'll say yes. Especially if it's PB&J.
I'm not like that either really. I ask Wes to make me food in the morning if I'm hungry. Plus he knows how to cook eggs way better than I do.

:lol: quit being so nice!
I'm not very good at being mean though. Unless you're mean. Then I'll probably cry instead.