Thread Contest: Most Moving Quote

Whoa easiest Sammy in the world. You're easy to please.
I'm am probably the easiest person in the world to please. I'm so low maintenance that you could probably label me as no maintenance required. Unless it comes to beer or coffee. In those cases, I'm relatively high maintenance. But if I know right away I'm not going to like them, I'll just tell you know thanks and not worry about it.

I'm am probably the easiest person in the world to please. I'm so low maintenance that you could probably label me as no maintenance required. Unless it comes to beer or coffee. In those cases, I'm relatively high maintenance. But if I know right away I'm not going to like them, I'll just tell you know thanks and not worry about it.
Fuck that. I'll own my issues. I can be moody, disrespectful, and a total ass, but the other 90% of me is worth it.

• Gravy
Reactions: plot
Fuck that. I'll own my issues. I can be moody, disrespectful, and a total ass, but the other 90% of me is worth it.
Not me. I'm generally a pleasant person. All this shit online is just that. Shit online. IRL, I'm totes happy and a generally cool guy who is level headed and doesn't afraid of anything. The only time I lose it is on Saturday night when some lady cuts me off making me rapidly switch lanes in my truck with wet roads and me losing traction in the rear wheels and regaining traction too soon and slamming into the side of her vehicle. Fuck that twat. Seriously.

Otherwisee I'm a fun guy. I even has a shit that says "I'm a fungi" and it has the picture of a happy mushroom on it.

Not me. I'm generally a pleasant person. All this shit online is just that. Shit online. IRL, I'm totes happy and a generally cool guy who is level headed and doesn't afraid of anything. The only time I lose it is on Saturday night when some lady cuts me off making me rapidly switch lanes in my truck with wet roads and me losing traction in the rear wheels and regaining traction too soon and slamming into the side of her vehicle. Fuck that twat. Seriously.

Otherwisee I'm a fun guy. I even has a shit that says "I'm a fungi" and it has the picture of a happy mushroom on it.
You have fungi shit? :eek:

This woman has been completely fascinating to me lately, George Clooney's wife.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amal_Clooney

kexJUOe.jpg

She's pretty darn cool.

Only a woman as impressively credentialed and accomplished as her could have finally broken the Clooney bachelorhood.

She's really impressive, and that's just from looking at what she has done and ignoring the pretty wrapping.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
This woman has been completely fascinating to me lately, George Clooney's wife.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amal_Clooney

kexJUOe.jpg

She's pretty darn cool.
Only a woman as impressively credentialed and accomplished as her could have finally broken the Clooney bachelorhood.

She's really impressive, and that's just from looking at what she has done and ignoring the pretty wrapping.

She is perfect for his political future

TRUST

this has all been perfectly calculated

Rush Limbaugh was saying on his show (my father listens, not I) how she was named as the most interesting person of 2014 and he said it was only because she "manipulated Clooney into marrying her."

:lol: