GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can these parents do time?
since the ringleader is singing like a canary and coped a plea?

sooooooo juicy
idk. I haven't read anything where these specific parents actually knew. Like idk that there's anything linking Felicity to knowing 'we're going to fake your kids SATs' & she said OK, vs 'in our supervised environment we can ensure better outcomes'

So, I'm not saying these parents didn't know. But if they did, I don't know what they knew & I think knowing what they knew would determine the punishment.

idk. I haven't read anything where these specific parents actually knew. Like idk that there's anything linking Felicity to knowing 'we're going to fake your kids SATs' & she said OK, vs 'in our supervised environment we can ensure better outcomes'

So, I'm not saying these parents didn't know. But if they did, I don't know what they knew.
Yeah no, they knew and there are receipts.

So, I'm not saying these parents didn't know. But if they did, I don't know what they knew & I think knowing what they knew would determine the punishment.

oh they knew
there are emails
texts
recorded convos
THEY KNEW IT ALL

Have they shown any of these emails/txts/convos? I'm interested in knowing how much the morons told the parents.

That's just sloppy scamming.

from abc.com

Felicity Huffman (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Huffman starred in ABC's "Desperate Housewives." Huffman was charged with conspiracy to commit fraud, punishable by up to 20 years in prison. She was arrested Tuesday at her Los Angeles home and released on $250,000 bond. A judge ordered her to stay within the United States.

Court documents said Huffman paid $15,000 that she disguised as a charitable donation so that her daughter could take part in the college entrance-exam cheating scam.

Court papers said a cooperating witness met with Huffman and her husband, actor William H. Macy, at their L.A. home and explained to them that he "controlled" a testing center and could have somebody secretly change her daughter's answers. The person told investigators the couple agreed to the plan.

Macy was not charged; authorities did not say why. Macy told Parade magazine in January that the college application process for their daughter was a source of stress. The couple's daughter, Sofia, is an aspiring actress who attends Los Angeles High School of the Arts. Huffman later made arrangements to pursue the scheme a second time, for her younger daughter, before deciding not to do so, court documents stated.

Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Loughlin appeared in the ABC sitcom "Full House," and her husband Mossimo Giannulli is a fashion designer.

Loughlin and her husband allegedly gave $500,000 to have their two daughters labeled as recruits to the USC crew team, even though neither participated in the sport, thereby facilitating their admission to USC, the criminal complaint states.

The document includes transcripts of conversations between the couple and CW-1 that outlines how the couple made two payments of $50,000 to Donna Heinel, USC's associate athletics director and two payments of $200,000 to KWF.

from abc.com

Felicity Huffman (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Huffman starred in ABC's "Desperate Housewives." Huffman was charged with conspiracy to commit fraud, punishable by up to 20 years in prison. She was arrested Tuesday at her Los Angeles home and released on $250,000 bond. A judge ordered her to stay within the United States.

Court documents said Huffman paid $15,000 that she disguised as a charitable donation so that her daughter could take part in the college entrance-exam cheating scam.

Court papers said a cooperating witness met with Huffman and her husband, actor William H. Macy, at their L.A. home and explained to them that he "controlled" a testing center and could have somebody secretly change her daughter's answers. The person told investigators the couple agreed to the plan.

Macy was not charged; authorities did not say why. Macy told Parade magazine in January that the college application process for their daughter was a source of stress. The couple's daughter, Sofia, is an aspiring actress who attends Los Angeles High School of the Arts. Huffman later made arrangements to pursue the scheme a second time, for her younger daughter, before deciding not to do so, court documents stated.
how do they know 'disguised'
also, the bold, coming from a 'cooperating witness' = coming from someone who needed to cough up a lot of fingerpointing to get a deal [to me, that's not highly reliable].

also, I've read all of this. & Loughlins story too. "labeled as recruits" isn't all that big a deal if it's a lackadaisical rowing program anyway. I have a cousin that wanted to get into some small college and the tuition was really high. My uncle told the college they needed to come up with some kind of scholarship for his kid because the tuition was so ridiculous. My cousin, who was at best, an average swimmer on the swim team in HS, ended up with a massive scholarship with the terms being he had to swim on their team for 4yrs or each year getting the scholarship if longer. Anyway, he said it was all a dog & pony show because he went to all the meets and swam when told to all for a giant scholarship.

Status
Not open for further replies.