GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the weather and subsequent shitty road conditions the past couple of weeks have been pounding my ass in the not-good way. just made it back home after attempting to get to work and maybe making it almost a mile in 25 or so minutes. we got a butt ton of freezing rain and ice, everything (including roads) is covered in a half inch thick sheet of ice. some roads were salted, but like. only one very thin strip in the center of it, which is essentially useless. yet another reason I cannot wait to sell this fucking house and get back to civilization.

the weather and subsequent shitty road conditions the past couple of weeks have been pounding my ass in the not-good way. just made it back home after attempting to get to work and maybe making it almost a mile in 25 or so minutes. we got a butt ton of freezing rain and ice, everything (including roads) is covered in a half inch thick sheet of ice. some roads were salted, but like. only one very thin strip in the center of it, which is essentially useless. yet another reason I cannot wait to sell this fucking house and get back to civilization.
I can't help but wonder about good-way ass pounding.

Same here. Trees are sagging badly from the ice. IDGF about getting to work today. Will attempt the skating rink at noon. maybe.

I may or may not be becoming a crotchety old man. Our local big-chain grocery store, which is open until midnight every night has taken to locking its entry doors at 9pm. The store is still open, the hours are posted right on the door, but its locked.

You can get in, but you have to force your way in the exit doors, and the cashiers will sit there and stare at you, then stop their little chit-chat group with a sigh to check you out.

I contacted corporate about it, seems like they are actively trying to discourage customers so they can slack off.

I may or may not be becoming a crotchety old man. Our local big-chain grocery store, which is open until midnight every night has taken to locking its entry doors at 9pm. The store is still open, the hours are posted right on the door, but its locked.

You can get in, but you have to force your way in the exit doors, and the cashiers will sit there and stare at you, then stop their little chit-chat group with a sigh to check you out.

I contacted corporate about it, seems like they are actively trying to discourage customers so they can slack off.

Shame them on social media.

unrelated, but I saw your weiner bf's band is playing here next month and i may go down and heckle him

I can't help but wonder about good-way ass pounding.

it involves way more lube and foreplay.

unrelated, but I saw your weiner bf's band is playing here next month and i may go down and heckle him

he's not gonna be with them, couldn't take the time off from work. idk who they've gotten to fill in for him. but you should see them anyway!

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and fly
it involves way more lube and foreplay.

he's not gonna be with them, couldn't take the time off from work. idk who they've gotten to fill in for him. but you should see them anyway!
Yeah but outside of nerds like you would anyone notice if it wasn’t him or a fill in? For all we know it could be @tre behind the mask at that show.

My sociology professor told us to post a discussion about a devious act from our past. So I tell the class about the time I went to college and became a drunk. I go back to read their posts and it's all about stuff they did in elementary school. One girl talked about her devious act in kindergarten. Another dude stole a goTTdaMn Oreo in the second grade. I mean, I guess he technically stole a sandwich, and that shit can get your hand chopped of in some areas of the world.
This sounds like a way to ensure you don't get elected for something in teh future. :lol:

NY TIMES: We've located an essay from 2019 that OOD turned in about a devious act, and this is the one he chose. . .

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and HipHugHer

Are these the only doors in? We've got some stores like that here too, but ususally, they close one set of doors at 9 or 10pm, and leave another set open. "Security" they say.

Might get more play talking to the general manager of that particular store. He or she is the one responsible for gross sales. I'd point out the obv ious that they're being generous with payroll yet making zero sales after 21:00 or so.
If that person wants to keep their job, they will clean house until this shit stops.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.