GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes when Jason gets drunk, he remembers how much he loves Richard Marx and plays me the one about the guy that didn't murder the girl but the town thought he did or whatever :lol: there's more, but that's the one that sticks with me bc Jesus that's dark
He and Loggins are sort of underrated as far as songwriters go, IMO.

But then, I have a soft spot for '80s pap.

I try not to pass up an opportunity to pull out this one
conspiracy.jpg

sometimes when Jason gets drunk, he remembers how much he loves Richard Marx and plays me the one about the guy that didn't murder the girl but the town thought he did or whatever :lol: there's more, but that's the one that sticks with me bc Jesus that's dark
Get even. Force him to listen to this. YOU LIKE SOFT ROCK MOTHERFUCKER?

• Gravy
Reactions: august
I have trapped a mouse in a small space in my house. I will get him soon. The fucker was running back and fourth in my living room with me sitting in there. He's got some big balls to be such a little guy.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
This dumb ass in my Literature class sent me a message today asking for my help cause he did bad on the test. So, I was like IDK man I don't really understand any of this poetry either (half true, I bullshit my way through this stuff and somehow end up being correct every time, all luck I tell you) but I was nice and explained to him how I study for the Literature quiz. Then this dude messaged me back to tell me that he can help me with the quiz. Says he will send my questions so that I can answer them for practice. This mother fucker is trying to get me to cheat for him without me knowing about it. He just said he doesn't know what he's doing; how the hell is he going to help me if he doesn't know what he's doing??

My sociology professor told us to post a discussion about a devious act from our past. So I tell the class about the time I went to college and became a drunk. I go back to read their posts and it's all about stuff they did in elementary school. One girl talked about her devious act in kindergarten. Another dude stole a goTTdaMn Oreo in the second grade. I mean, I guess he technically stole a sandwich, and that shit can get your hand chopped of in some areas of the world.

My sociology professor told us to post a discussion about a devious act from our past. So I tell the class about the time I went to college and became a drunk. I go back to read their posts and it's all about stuff they did in elementary school. One girl talked about her devious act in kindergarten. Another dude stole a goTTdaMn Oreo in the second grade. I mean, I guess he technically stole a sandwich, and that shit can get your hand chopped of in some areas of the world.
You're up late.
I'm up early.

Status
Not open for further replies.