GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it can't zoom (well). To suggest that you didn't know that also suggests that you know next to nothing about how a camera works.

That must be why myself along with all the smart people here who do have interest in or technical knowledge of photography advise using an actual camera.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Wild Photo Adventures with your host Doug Garner doesn't use phones.

@Jehannum and @Mr. Asa seem to know a thing or 3 about it as well.
I think you're ignoring all I've been saying because you would rather argue the point that SLR/DSLR takes better photos. No one is disagreeing with you, but if you want to keep arguing, it's all on you bud.

I think you're ignoring all I've been saying because you would rather argue the point that SLR/DSLR takes better photos. No one is disagreeing with you, but if you want to keep arguing, it's all on you bud.

This all started with Domon inquiring about a decent quality camera followed by Valve and then yourself saying just get some phone attachment.

I'm merely trying to keep the whole thing focused on what he's actually looking for.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and nukes
This all started with Domon inquiring about a decent quality camera followed by Valve and then yourself saying just get some phone attachment.

I'm merely trying to keep the whole thing focused on what he's actually looking for.
:waw:

It was an option that was offered - omg.

Most of the major cities and counties in CO are going through and overturning all low level weed convictions from 2001-2013. They are looking at over 10k alone in Denver City.
Are they just 'overturning' them, or expunging them altogether? Cuz to me, the low level crap just needs to be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.