GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an example here's what Boulder is doing

Qualifying convictions must have involved possession of less than 2 ounces of marijuana or 1 ounce and a drug paraphernalia charge. Cases involving drug distribution or other additional charges will not be considered.
What's good is at least there's some movement in the right direction on the whole issue.

My local Christmas radio station has joined the ever growing ranks of others to stop playing Baby It’s Cold Outside due to what people say is an inappropriate message in the #metoo era.
Due to an outpouring of complaints the radio station has now reversed course and is playing the song again.

I have to bow out of this. I appreciate the confidence but I’ve only been a hobbyist for about 8 years and been happy with my rebel t2i for anything I want more than my phone for. Due to no longer taking photos professionally I haven’t kept up on cameras. The only advice I have is to research and buy good quality lenses for any dslr. They can def make a big difference. I have a 1.8 50mm on mine and it never comes off cause it’s a spot on lense and perfect for portraits which is really all I take with my big camera, well that and photos of quilts.
This. Or get a 30mm f/1.8, which will match a 50mm f/1.8 on a 35mm camera.

My lens collection is 18-70 VR for walkaround stuff, 30mm 1.8, 55-200 VR for long distance shots.

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi
Status
Not open for further replies.