GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta business class shit that up for something that long.
Surprisingly, steerage on BA metal to India wasn't bad at all. A meal every three hours, all you can drink, a lounge-ish area at the back of the plane. I was shocked.

In another vein, what those Indian folks did to the plane on our way back to London also shocked me, but for different reasons.

We sent the official Thanksgiving e-vite out yesterday. We'll see if the father-in-law and the fake wife shrew can bothered to respond at all.

They never could be bothered to respond to the save the date, and anytime turkuh day is brought up, the woman changes the subject.

For example. Us- "Yeah, we're going to start keeping our eye out for a good thanksgiving turkey" Woman clears her throat, subject get's changed.

They're either not showing up. Or, they won't tell us, so the woman can act like it was such a hard thing to do to get here (it's not) and she's so fucking awesome for it. And make it all about herself, as usual.

Meh.

edit: I'll add this. the womans brothers house had a big fire, so she may get all "we need to make time to see my brother" which she only wants to do when the FIL wants to come down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.