colon worms - NWS (don't click this thread if you lock threads)

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Does anyone have any experience with colon pills? I'm thinking about ordering these to get rid of the “the death that existed inside of me”. If I do order these I'll post pics of what comes out of my ass - anyone with me?

awesome.jpg

http://www.drnatura.com/picture_gallery.html

I'm gonna see if the wife will make me beef stew tonight for dinner

fly said:
is that an ACTUAL worm, like a tape worm???
"April 23rd-I woke up and passed the biggest, longest and nastiest piece of stuff I had ever seen! It was approximately 2 to 3 feet in length."

so anyways, fly I say we order these pills, pop them and then shit colon worms and egg sacs all over each other, take pics, and post them

"My mother used to be happy if I had a bowel movement once every two weeks, and now I am going 3 to 5 times a day. I have noticed that the stool is very healthy and normal looking rather than the usual black as coal."

WTF is wrong with these people? Jesus, eat some fruit and some bread once in a while.

Sarcasmo said:
"My mother used to be happy if I had a bowel movement once every two weeks, and now I am going 3 to 5 times a day. I have noticed that the stool is very healthy and normal looking rather than the usual black as coal."

WTF is wrong with these people? Jesus, eat some fruit and some bread once in a while.

George Bush hates black stool