colon worms - NWS (don't click this thread if you lock threads)

Maybe it's just me, but if I see a webpage selling something and 99% of the site is random people telling me to buy the product, that puts me off. In a big way. A few poignant testimonials is one thing. But thousands is cramming the product down my throat and becomes fishy.

They barely talk about the science of the product and how and why it works, and I'm also not ingesting ANYTHING that hasn't been examined by the FDA. God only knows what they put in this shit, or what it's long-term effects on the body are.

Sarcasmo said:
Maybe it's just me, but if I see a webpage selling something and 99% of the site is random people telling me to buy the product, that puts me off. In a big way. A few poignant testimonials is one thing. But thousands is cramming the product down my throat and becomes fishy.

They barely talk about the science of the product and how and why it works, and I'm also not ingesting ANYTHING that hasn't been examined by the FDA. God only knows what they put in this shit, or what it's long-term effects on the body are.

FDA doesnt examin my drug abuse so I cant back you up as I would like too.:(

Sarcasmo said:

obviously this thing is a crock of ... shit

Sarcasmo said:

I know how it works. I know how it works.