COD4

well i still have to complain about G for nade and 4 for other nades crap but otherwise, good game

if it were the same graphics with a css type control I would never leave

well i still have to complain about G for nade and 4 for other nades crap but otherwise, good game

if it were the same graphics with a css type control I would never leave

you can't change the controls around in settings?

you can't change the controls around in settings?

Its the actual way the config was setup that I dont like...

I like being able to scroll through my guns/nades/c4/everything with my scroll wheel and then left click to use the weapon. COD4 you cannot scroll through your weapons and have to push an individual keyboard key to use it, which sucks.

Last edited:
Its the actual way the config was setup that I dont like...

I like being able to scroll through my guns/nades/c4/everything with my scroll wheel and then left click to use the weapon. COD4 you cannot scroll through your weapons and have to push an individual keyboard key to use it, which sucks.

What??? That takes waaaay too long. By the time you're done scrolling, I've pistol whipped ya.

What??? That takes waaaay too long. By the time you're done scrolling, I've pistol whipped ya.

You are crazy!!! You have your ENTIRE inventory on your mouse to chose from and dont have to search for the right button. I dont care how well you know a keyboard, it is hard to hit 4, 5 or 6 while running. Mouse wheel is the only way to go for weapon switch and there is no reason they shouldn't have since mouse wheel is not even an active button in COD4.

You are crazy!!! You have your ENTIRE inventory on your mouse to chose from and dont have to search for the right button. I dont care how well you know a keyboard, it is hard to hit 4, 5 or 6 while running. Mouse wheel is the only way to go for weapon switch and there is no reason they shouldn't have since mouse wheel is not even an active button in COD4.

I don't have a single problem. I don't look at the keyboard when I'm playing...

I don't have a single problem. I don't look at the keyboard when I'm playing...

Have you played CSS even once? You do not know good configuration then :p

I got pretty good on using the number keys way back in the first UT days...scroll wheel is much slower

I dont understand how you can be accurate with number keys. How do you reach for "5 or 6" while running?

Have you played CSS even once? You do not know good configuration then :p

I dont understand how you can be accurate with number keys. How do you reach for "5 or 6" while running?

if you have something vital out of reach, rebind to a closer number key

the problem with the scroll is having to go through several weapons rather than being able to jump directly to the one you want with one keystroke. i only find it useful if you like to switch back and forth between adjacent weapons.

the problem with the scroll is having to go through several weapons rather than being able to jump directly to the one you want with one keystroke. i only find it useful if you like to switch back and forth between adjacent weapons.

That is all you will need it for, quick weapon change or knowing which weapon is "on deck". That way if WaW does come at me like a salamander I can pop over to a constant knife... shake and bake baby

none of this "push 4558968434 to use knife" bullshit. In fact I have been playing COD4 for a week now and dont even know which one is knife... lame