BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So who else has COD4?

Sorry if there is another thread just didnt care to look :p

I just got done downloading it on Steam because my downloads stop for some odd ass reason. Anyone got any tips and pointers? Share what helped you out when starting while I go play my first game :D

I enjoy it but it is basically the same engine as DOD with prettier graphics. I only got to play it for about an hour or so on Multiplayer last night. Only problem is the shooting and running are setup really weird and it is hard to get my head around the general controls. I hate not being able to cycle through my weapons and nades with 1 button, pushing G to throw a nade and like h to knife is a little much. They need to simplify the controls and make them work together... then again I only put an hour in.

Its weird going from CSS to any other FPS game. The controls in CSS are just perfect and so well setup that it makes game play on any other FPS next to impossible. Who the hell wants to finger over to G to throw a dam nade? Anyone know if I can change the weapon switch to mouse wheel?

And seriously what the frak is up with the running/prone/crouch... it doesnt seem to work correctly

is COD4 one of those games we could run a server for and play with/against each other?

Yes and would actually be really good...

you CAN get into servers(cracked ones) WITHOUT a purchased copy of the game

I am still trying to figure out why I dropped 50 bucks on this game :tard: