Christmas Tree Thread

Pandora said:
Man...I am going to have such a good laugh when all ya'll kids turn into teenagers.

:lol: :pandora:

My oldest just got her 1st degree black belt this past weekend.... if she keeps at it, she'll be at 3rd degree by the teen years. I figure she'll be able to protect herself and if she's keeping active she'll have to eat right anyway, so there's two bases covered. The rest of it, I'll just have to take as it comes.

Thorn Bird said:
i DO NOT want any eating disorders! i was just teasing about the chubby part. but spange and i are strict, and we are NOT going to tolerate any of this crap that the girls wear like whores. i just know that that's really not going to sit well with her if she's trying to just be like her friends. i don't want her to be a freak because she has to wear muumuus, but i just will not tolerate thongs and tight, low-riding jeans and camisoles or whatever for shirts! GAG ME.

thongs and tight, low-riding jeans and camisoles

That's what I wear all the time
Bubbles = Hoochie ?????

Pandora said:
Man...I am going to have such a good laugh when all ya'll kids turn into teenagers.

:lol: :pandora:

I'm sure we will likewise the day you snap and decide you need a few kids yourself. :fly:

theacoustician said:
If you don't shut your dirty fucking mouth, Mormon Smurf, I'm going to feed you to Azriel.

Gargamel's Cat? Or the Arch-Angel? Both kind of apply to your whole statement if you think about it.

edit: Am I supposed to be offended by that? Cause I kind of am, it was a little harsher than it needed to be.

KNYTE said:
Gargamel's Cat? Or the Arch-Angel? Both kind of apply to your whole statement if you think about it.

edit: Am I supposed to be offended by that? Cause I kind of am, it was a little harsher than it needed to be.
Did you never watch the Smurfs? I'm not sure with the Smurf reference in there why you would associate it with the Bible, but that was not intended. Yes, that would make it slightly more harsh and weird. Its supposed to be the dumbass cat that's always trying to eat Smurfs.

Why Mormon Smurf? Cause Midget Smurf is repetitive. Gun Crazy Smurf doesn't have the right ring. IT Smurf could apply to anyone here practically. Faggy Smurf is Sarcasmo.

And why all the swearing? Because we all know that Smurfs are dirty (NSFW, text only though)

theacoustician said:
Did you never watch the Smurfs? I'm not sure with the Smurf reference in there why you would associate it with the Bible, but that was not intended. Yes, that would make it slightly more harsh and weird. Its supposed to be the dumbass cat that's always trying to eat Smurfs.

Why Mormon Smurf? Cause Midget Smurf is repetitive. Gun Crazy Smurf doesn't have the right ring. IT Smurf could apply to anyone here practically. Faggy Smurf is Sarcasmo.

And why all the swearing? Because we all know that Smurfs are dirty (NSFW, text only though)

Ok, cool. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't offended you earlier for something I was unaware of and you were upset/retaliating. :eek:

KNYTE said:
Ok, cool. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't offended you earlier for something I was unaware of and you were upset/retaliating. :eek:
Why yell at you when I can just ban you? I ain't mad at nothin' if you ain't mad at nothin'.

theacoustician said:

It's so slow around here today and I've honestly thought about leaving since about 9 this morning. This: As he reaches his blazing climax, he forces Smurfette to take all thirteen and 7/8ths inches of blue tube steak and fires round after pulsing round of blue goo down her ravenous throat. made all the pain of listening to the nerds next to me all worth it :lol: :lol:

Sarcasmo said:
Wasn't Azriel also the demon in that Denzel Washington movie?

Oh, and theac is Closet Smurf.

Yeah, based off the arch-angel in a twisted kind of way.

Azriel, Uriel, and Gabriel are the guys God sends when you've done something REALLY bad.

Bubbles said:
Tiiiime is on my side....yes it is

The creepiest is when the teenage girl is singing it to Denzel right after the guy he possesed was hit by the car.

KNYTE said:
Yeah, based off the arch-angel in a twisted kind of way.

Azriel, Uriel, and Gabriel are the guys God sends when you've done something REALLY bad.

He usually sends me my ex girlfriend. :blah: