Christmas Tree Thread

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol:

Naw, I didn't even try to fight that one with my wife

Worked from home :p

Bad weather transportation problem solved.

06_900RMK166_modimage.jpg

Thorn Bird said:
thank you, fuxx! i'm afraid she's got the mailman's looks, though. but my brains, of course. :D
You better watch out, she's gonna be a little heartbreaker!!!!!!

Spange, hope you have a good shot gun, or at least a bat!! :lol:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
You better watch out, she's gonna be a little heartbreaker!!!!!!

Spange, hope you have a good shot gun, or at least a bat!! :lol:

is it wrong of me to want my child to be healthily chubby so she won't wear all this bullshit that all teh 12-year-olds are wearing nowadays? *shudder*

Thorn Bird said:
is it wrong of me to want my child to be healthily chubby so she won't wear all this bullshit that all teh 12-year-olds are wearing nowadays? *shudder*
Nope I dotn think there is anything wrong. I keep praying that by the time I have kids at that age (12 ish) that we will all be wearing space suits and therefore no chance of her dressing like a prostitute.

I wish I could burn all those Bratz dolls that are teaching our girls to dress like whores.
Sheesh, even Barbie didn't show her belly button when I was a kid!

Thorn Bird said:

If you make her too healthily chubby she could develop an eating disorder. I'm so glad I don't have a daughter. I couldn't deal with how lame girls are today.

Just give her a strong sense of self. That's about all you can do. Teach her that others are pathetic losers who should be destroyed instead of emulated. That usually works.

i DO NOT want any eating disorders! i was just teasing about the chubby part. but spange and i are strict, and we are NOT going to tolerate any of this crap that the girls wear like whores. i just know that that's really not going to sit well with her if she's trying to just be like her friends. i don't want her to be a freak because she has to wear muumuus, but i just will not tolerate thongs and tight, low-riding jeans and camisoles or whatever for shirts! GAG ME.

Thorn Bird said:
i DO NOT want any eating disorders! i was just teasing about the chubby part. but spange and i are strict, and we are NOT going to tolerate any of this crap that the girls wear like whores. i just know that that's really not going to sit well with her if she's trying to just be like her friends. i don't want her to be a freak because she has to wear muumuus, but i just will not tolerate thongs and tight, low-riding jeans and camisoles or whatever for shirts! GAG ME.
Why are you freaking out over something you're not going to have to deal with for 10 years?

theacoustician said:
Why are you freaking out over something you're not going to have to deal with for 10 years?

because i'm going to have to deal with it in 10 years. and i'm not freaking out. i'm having a discussion.