NSFW Christmas Fapping

isn't that what a backwards font is?
When the letter "R" is printed, and you cut it out, the part that shows correct will be the part that the ink/toner faces as well.

If you print a backwards "R" and cut it out, and then turn the letter around, it will be correct. Like ironing on a letter to a shirt. When you look at the iron on, it's backwards, but when you actually apply it to the shirt, the 'back' of the iron on faces forward.

This would be easy to see using the 'flip' option on a picture viewer with a picture that had words on it.

This is backwards, but if printed out on a piece of white paper, the black part will be backwards. BUT if you flipped the cut out letters over they'd be white and facing the correct way to read it.

this is:
Christmas
-the GRiNCH

Ɔʜɿiƨƚmɒƨ
- ƚʜɘ ᎮЯiИƆH

isn't that what a backwards font is?
When the letter "R" is printed, and you cut it out, the part that shows correct will be the part that the ink/toner faces as well.

If you print a backwards "R" and cut it out, and then turn the letter around, it will be correct. Like ironing on a letter to a shirt. When you look at the iron on, it's backwards, but when you actually apply it to the shirt, the 'back' of the iron on faces forward.

This would be easy to see using the 'flip' option on a picture viewer with a picture that had words on it.

This is backwards, but if printed out on a piece of white paper, the black part will be backwards. BUT if you flipped the cut out letters over they'd be white and facing the correct way to read it.

this is:
Christmas
-the GRiNCH

Ɔʜɿiƨƚmɒƨ
- ƚʜɘ ᎮЯiИƆH

I forgot the hair in my other Buffalo Bill tribute.
DSC_0001+2.JPG

Taunting my family with their deep love for this asinine tradition that was never a part of my youth by slowly degrading it day in and out.

Lily donated a barbie for this one.

• Gravy
Reactions: gee and helenabear
I forgot the hair in my other Buffalo Bill tribute.
DSC_0001+2.JPG

Taunting my family with their deep love for this asinine tradition that was never a part of my youth by slowly degrading it day in and out.

Lily donated a barbie for this one.
Grab an ice bucket or small garbage can or something, and throw a barbie in there in the fetal position, place it nearby. Chick in the well is required for this gag.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
So hang on, you got barbie parts from your kid for this?

Did you tell her, "oh, there's this really good movie about a guy who kidnaps women and keeps them in a well before he cuts off their skin and makes clothes out of it!"... and then she was like "oh wow dad that's awesome! I'll rip this barbie apart for you!"

And did the whole family stand around this thing going "YAY! ELF IS BUFFALO BILL!" "We need a little knife for him! Is there a little sewing machine we could put there too?"

So hang on, you got barbie parts from your kid for this?

Did you tell her, "oh, there's this really good movie about a guy who kidnaps women and keeps them in a well before he cuts off their skin and makes clothes out of it!"... and then she was like "oh wow dad that's awesome! I'll rip this barbie apart for you!"

And did the whole family stand around this thing going "YAY! ELF IS BUFFALO BILL!" "We need a little knife for him! Is there a little sewing machine we could put there too?"
That's the long and skinny of it, yes.

Well after a bitta eggnog and jack daniels, I decided to whip out my organ.

Merry christmas motherfuckers.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly