NSFW Christmas Fapping

....and NO stores should be open on Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is about pigging out on a shitload of food and watching football all day and night between food coma naps. Not lining up at Walmart to buy a damn TV for $10 cheaper than it'll be the following week.

....and NO stores should be open on Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is about pigging out on a shitload of food and watching football all day and night between food coma naps. Not lining up at Walmart to buy a damn TV for $10 cheaper than it'll be the following week.

You do realize some stores have always been open on Thanksgiving right? Shortened hours but thank goodness for the few that sell food when you realize you are out of vegetarian gravy ;)

Vegetarian gravy? You are dead to me. ;)

we're having a co-opted thx giving this year. My brother in law's bro is having his gf's entire vegan family come along to thxgiving dinner this year.

I got a note from my sis re: make a, b, c, d, e, and for the the dressing, could you use 'vegetable broth' cuz. . . .yeah.

I was like WTF????

we're having a co-opted thx giving this year. My brother in law's bro is having his gf's entire vegan family come along to thxgiving dinner this year.

I got a note from my sis re: make a, b, c, d, e, and for the the dressing, could you use 'vegetable broth' cuz. . . .yeah.

I was like WTF????

I would simply respond with "No."

I was like WTF????

Tell them they have to return the favor and cook you steaks at their place.

I was like WTF????

I would just pick up a few bags of that premixed salad at the grocery store for them. if they don't like it tell them they are more thank welcome to go graze in the back yard. You shouldn't have your Thanksgiving ruined, enjoy your turkey!

I would just pick up a few bags of that premixed salad at the grocery store for them. if they don't like it tell them they are more thank welcome to go graze in the back yard. You shouldn't have your Thanksgiving ruined, enjoy your turkey!

There will be a Turkey too, but apparently a bunch of tofu / veggie stuff as well. I think my sis is hoping that they can participate in the 'dressing' part if they won't be consuming the turkey part. . .

There will be a Turkey too, but apparently a bunch of tofu / veggie stuff as well. I think my sis is hoping that they can participate in the 'dressing' part if they won't be consuming the turkey part. . .

nw_tofurkey-1.jpg

I'm pretty sure my sister has had something like that at ours. The vegetarian gravy I have had isn't horrible, but not great.