88.5 sucks :wtf:

not that I have any idea what kinda music that is

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
F33nX said:
oh noes!!!! i'd send you some chili, but it'd be cold by the time it got to you

I'll eat it cold..... there's a few things that are okay to eat cold in my book. Leftover pizza, leftover spaghetti and chili, especially if it's homemade. Call me weird, I know..... but damn :drool:

:D

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
BigDov said:
I'll eat it cold..... there's a few things that are okay to eat cold in my book. Leftover pizza, leftover spaghetti and chili, especially if it's homemade. Call me weird, I know..... but damn :drool:

hehe, it's quite alright. plus the chili has enough kick in it to warm you right up, no matter what the temperature is :D

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
BigDov said:

I'm right there with you. I love cold leftovers. my favorite is cold hawaiian pizza with ranch. mmm mmm good.

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
SpangeMonkee said:
I'm right there with you. I love cold leftovers. my favorite is cold hawaiian pizza with ranch. mmm mmm good.

:eek: NO WAY!!! I thought the ranch on pizza thing was some weird NW deal...... cool :drool:

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
BigDov said:
:eek: NO WAY!!! I thought the ranch on pizza thing was some weird NW deal...... cool :drool:

Nope, my very Southern roommate in college did that wierd ranch dressing thing too. Give me a slice of pepperoni any day tho, hot or cold and hold the ranch dressing (I'll save that for my burgers) :D

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Pandora said:
Nope, my very Southern roommate in college did that wierd ranch dressing thing too. Give me a slice of pepperoni any day tho, hot or cold and hold the ranch dressing (I'll save that for my burgers) :D

Oooh :drool: ranch on burgers for sure. I learned about ranch on spaghetti and on lasagna from a friend of mine too..... sounds like vomit but tastes sooo good.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
BigDov said:
Oooh :drool: ranch on burgers for sure. I learned about ranch on spaghetti and on lasagna from a friend of mine too..... sounds like vomit but tastes sooo good.
That's healthy.