Children and older men; when is too young, too young?

elpmis said:
i just keep thinking of a kid chatting away on their phone about pokemon while crossing the street and getting killed or something like that

i don't want to stand in the way of modern technology but i think there's a point where we should say no, because they are just too young

Darwin is just weeding them out, that's all.

Sarcasmo said:
I have a hard time believing that "Excuse me while I call my dad" would really stop a lot of kidnappings. Screaming and thrashing might. If you look at surveillance footage kidnappings are often an off-guard, sudden event. After a brief exchange the kids are quickly apprehended and led or carried away. Groups of kids together prevent kidnappings, not necessarily cell phones. Strength in numbers.

Those phones have an easy push help button on them. If per say you were kidnapped by per say me, wouldnt you want to have a cell phone handy??? :fly:

I still dont have a cell phone. Proof that you dont need them. I did have a rather large knife at 10, that was my kidnapper deterrent.

BeeRad said:
Those phones have an easy push help button on them. If per say you were kidnapped by per say me, wouldnt you want to have a cell phone handy??? :fly:

Fuck no. We'd totally be sitting and looking at bridges and stuff while discussing profound things.

Come to think of it, why don't you kidnap me this weekend?

FlamingGlory said:
I still dont have a cell phone. Proof that you dont need them. I did have a rather large knife at 10, that was my kidnapper deterrent.

That isn't very American of you.

Sarcasmo said:
Fuck no. We'd totally be sitting and looking at bridges and stuff while discussing profound things.

Come to think of it, why don't you kidnap me this weekend?

Bwahahahahahahha, stolen!

btw great title rape for whomever did that :fly:

April23 said:
That isn't very American of you.
If you call me, someone else is going to pick up the landline and you better have a damn good reason to want to talk to me. People who I do spare time for have my aim name, if I'm there I will say something.

FlamingGlory said:
If you call me, someone else is going to pick up the landline and you better have a damn good reason to want to talk to me. People who I do spare time for have my aim name, if I'm there I will say something.

That's your lifestyle. Not everyone wants to live like a tortured hermit that cleans their guns while listening to purple rain.

FlamingGlory said:

I dont have it :(

but I do have Inner Muses and she can tell ya, i bug the sheet outta her:fly: