Childhood toys

i honestly don't remember.

GI JOes I know I had. i didn't have all the little cars though, they got around in boats and cars disguised as my shoes.

i played a LOT of basketball.

i had several racetracks. since they always got broken.

I built a few models. um.. man, I might have to email my mom.

I had a socket set, a transit, and a couple axes. Oh and a whip (a la Indiana Jones.)

One of the games my mom liked to play was move all the rocks from the big pile to the ditch (we had a massive pile of rocks at one of the houses I lived at that were for the drainage ditch out front.)

I remember watching the care bears movies though. Also used to watch the original Indiana Jones trilogy, All Dogs Go to Heaven etc.

Last edited:
dirt, I loved dirt. I could make all kinds of things with dirt. Since we were poorer then dirt, dirt was dirt cheep. I loved dirt.

I had a socket set, a transit, and a couple axes. Oh and a whip (a la Indiana Jones.)

One of the games my mom liked to play was move all the rocks from the big pile to the ditch (we had a massive pile of rocks at one of the houses I lived at that were for the drainage ditch out front.)

I remember watching the care bears movies though. Also used to watch the original Indiana Jones trilogy, All Dogs Go to Heaven etc.

I lubb All Dogs Go to Heaven!!!

My Little Pony. I had at least half of them. Plus Paradise Estate and Baby Bonnet School of Dance.
Commodore 64 plus a crapton of games.
NES with the light gun and the power pad
Plus a bunch of boyish stuff. Soccer balls, wiffle ball set, frisbees, football, etc. My cousins made sure I wasn't allowed to play with Barbies. Plus I had the most kickass yard ever.

K'nex, I bought one set to see what it was all about when I was younger. They are terrible.

Yeah, I had a couple of cheapie bikes, and a mountain bike and that was probably the most used out of all my toys. The neighborhood I lived in was really damn big. Only had busy roads on two sides.

Last edited: