Childhood toys

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,482
I am really super bored, and everyone remembers their favourite toys from when they were a kid so tell me about them. I probably won't have a clue what you're on about, considering cultural and age differences but oh well.

I used to play with Polly Pockeys, Care Bears and trolls when I was a kid. I had hundreds of teddys and used to line them all up and teach them on a white board in my room, if they were naughty I'd kick em across the room. I can't wait to be an actual teacher!!!

I also used to have Pokemon cards cos I was about 9 or 10 or something when it was all the rage. Lets hear about your rubicks cubes!

I had tons of gi joe toys, star wars Return of the Jedi toys, legos, transformers, etc.

My favorite was the Gi Joe Aircraft carrier. Best x-mas present ever.

Last edited:
Legos. Lots and lots of legos. And they aren't like today's, super themed legos either. No. These were blocks and boards. If you made something it was made of blocks and boards.

Actually, I take that back. I have a bunch of the 1st gen space stuff. Mostly it was vaguely wing shaped boards and blocks with a tapered side, sometimes with a little drawing of an instrument panel or something. Cool stuff.

Shit, now I want to go home and play with my legos.

I had pogs and the slammer that went with it.

Decapitated barbies

We all shared a dirt bike

Pillow people

Horseshoes... It's Texas!

My favorite was the Gi Joe Aircraft carrier. Best x-mas present ever.
Holy shit, I thought my bro was the only person to have this. Man that ship was huge.

I had (and still have in storage) a ton of Legos. Matchbox/Hot Wheels. Tonka and Ertl toy trucks. Also Construx. I was so pissed when Fisher Price stopped making Construx, I wrote them a letter asking them to not discontinue them. I actually got a form letter back a few weeks later.

My bro had a roller-racer which I borrowed without permission when I was 5 and got hit by a car after riding it down the driveway. My bro was pissed for months afterwards. :fly: The driveshaft on it got bent so it had to be thrown out.