Hawt Childfree thread

I knew it! You're starting to waver!

DAT CLOCK IS TICKING
I knew someone would say this, but no... No clock is ticking.

I'm not going to have an accident. It's so incredibly unlikely it's not even worth answering the question. I'm an adult now, unlike before, and if the situation presented itself, we'll make a call based on the current place in life be it termination or adoption.

I 100% do not want kids.

ZSreApZ.jpg

Omg details of your youth
His father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. His mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. His father would womanize, would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. His childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring he'd make meat helmets. When he was insolent he was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve he received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved his testicles.