Checkout my new inflatable toy...

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I'll be sure to stop by costco and pick up one of those jumbo packs... that should last us the weekend eh? better pick up 2....

I like where this is going . . . Good thing I've got plenty of backup rechargeables for the camera.

ChikkenNoodul said:
As long as y'all don't plan it near Memorial day, I could probably convince the wifey, I know she's always wanted to go to Savannah.

I hope tickets from Boston to Savannah are cheap

Maybe I'll start a thread about it!

bast_imret said:
I like where this is going . . . Good thing I've got plenty of backup rechargeables for the camera.
Perfect....
wait- seems to me I remember reading something that you, theac and fb are getting shipped off to a hotel that night :fly:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Perfect....
wait- seems to me I remember reading something that you, theac and fb are getting shipped off to a hotel that night :fly:

I already found myself a job though. You'll need someone with the fresh batteries for the toys on standby to prevent as much downtime as possible. Like those kids that go get the stray balls in tennis matches.

"Oh shit, the Jackrabit just died after three straight continuous hours of orgasmic use."

*swoosh, click click, whirrrrrrr*

"ooooooooooooooo"

:D

bast_imret said:
I already found myself a job though. You'll need someone with the fresh batteries for the toys on standby to prevent as much downtime as possible. Like those kids that go get the stray balls in tennis matches.

"Oh shit, the Jackrabit just died after three straight continuous hours of orgasmic use."

*swoosh, click click, whirrrrrrr*

"ooooooooooooooo"

:D
:lol:
Ok fine, fine. We have a job for you, but what about FB and theac? Or shall we just ship them off alone to the motel :fly:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:lol:
Ok fine, fine. We have a job for you, but what about FB and theac? Or shall we just ship them off alone to the motel :fly:

With a couple tubes of

cream.jpg

JJ Lady said:
Is it a requirement of women who sign up for this forum?

I've been trying to subtly talk Kiwi into it for years, so far she hasn't bitten...anyone other than me anyway. :fly: