Ontopic Charlie Sheen : HIV +

My friend got it from a cheating spouse who picked it up from who knows where. This friend has been living as HIV+ for years (even being very ill at times - others not at all really). Considering my friend's spouse is still HIV- after being together ages and having children together, as long as the doctor said it was safe, I would believe them and have sex as usual. However if it was a concern I'd use a condom.

Then again being around my friend has taught me not to be so fearful and realize HIV+ is not a death sentence. HIV+ is not automatically passed on to a spouse. HIV+ is severely misunderstood and people have a tendency to treat those who are HIV+ crappily because they simply do not understand how it works.

My friend got it from a cheating spouse who picked it up from who knows where. This friend has been living as HIV+ for years (even being very ill at times - others not at all really). Considering my friend's spouse is still HIV- after being together ages and having children together, as long as the doctor said it was safe, I would believe them and have sex as usual. However if it was a concern I'd use a condom.

Then again being around my friend has taught me not to be so fearful and realize HIV+ is not a death sentence. HIV+ is not automatically passed on to a spouse. HIV+ is severely misunderstood and people have a tendency to treat those who are HIV+ crappily because they simply do not understand how it works.
ok so would you wear a condom with an HIV+ person?
sorry i asked you that and all i got was your friends drama.

ok so would you wear a condom with an HIV+ person?
sorry i asked you that and all i got was your friends drama.
I already answered that above. But agian, if the doctor said it was safe then I would believe them. If the viral load was questionable then I would use a condom.

The friend 'drama' (shitty lf you to call it that tbh) was to explain why since you really do not seem to get it.

I already answered that above. But agian, if the doctor said it was safe then I would believe them. If the viral load was questionable then I would use a condom.

The friend 'drama' (shitty lf you to call it that tbh) was to explain why since you really do not seem to get it.
wasn't disrespecting your friends condition. i just asked you about what you would do and i felt you just answered me with your friends condition... when i was asking what you would do. no biggie

wasn't disrespecting your friends condition. i just asked you about what you would do and i felt you just answered me with your friends condition... when i was asking what you would do. no biggie
Sorry I took it wrong then. I was trying to answer in it though and not just use what my friend did. Which truthfully I don't know enough about their sex life to answer what they do as a married couple (not my business to ask either).

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
would you?
FUCK YA. I would.... more importantly, i don't think id have sex with an HIV+ infected person cuz of the higher risks.
i still wear condoms with my BF of 6 months.
i got all my tests done back at the end of July and showed him all my results.
he was supposed to get it done as well. he didnt. not my fucking problem. CONDOMS TIL HES TESTED

but good thing he's my EX now.
back to sex with my B.O.B.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
HIV isn't a death sentence anymore, but I'd rather not find out how much HIV medications cost. "You can live an ordinary life, but from a one bedroom apartment!"

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and Petunia
HIV isn't a death sentence anymore, but I'd rather not find out how much HIV medications cost. "You can live an ordinary life, but from a one bedroom apartment!"
you're canadian. They cost zero. Right?

((hugs))
can't even imagine what that must be like or them...
I think it is different now for my friend than it was the 20 or whatever years ago when first diagnosed. My friend is pretty riled up today because Charlie Sheen is such scum that having a guy like him as a 'face for HIV+' brings out the worst in people. They all assume horrible thing about being HIV+ and say such hurtful things. I think that part sucks the most today.

I think it is different now for my friend than it was the 20 or whatever years ago when first diagnosed. My friend is pretty riled up today because Charlie Sheen is such scum that having a guy like him as a 'face for HIV+' brings out the worst in people. They all assume horrible thing about being HIV+ and say such hurtful things. I think that part sucks the most today.
really i feel the opposite.
i feel this makes him more human and not this indestructible warrior he thought he was. this is humbling him and its kinda like a slap in the face for his reckless life.