Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,751
CHARLIE SHEEN HIV POSITIVE

so i guess all the rumours were true.

i can't say I'm shocked or surprised. he lead a very reckless lifestyle.

but I'm pretty sure he had a GF/FIANCE last year... i wonder if she's infected too.

he says some hooker took pics of his medication in his bathroom and he had to pay her MILLIONS to shut up.

why is he still fucking hookers ?!? ugh

He said he was diagnosed 4 yrs ago.

Fired from two and a half men March 2011.
thats when he went crazy. hmmmm...
makes sense.

he looked like shit too,

unfortunate-freeze-frame.PNG

but I'm pretty sure he had a GF/FIANCE last year... i wonder if she's infected too.
Just because he is HIV+ doesn't mean he would automatically infect a fiancée or girlfriend. I have a friend who has AIDS and has for 15-20 year or more so this friend has helped 'teach us' the realities of living HIV+ or with AIDS. Hopefully he was smart and responsible about things once he got his diagnosis.

Just because he is HIV+ doesn't mean he would automatically infect a fiancée or girlfriend. I have a friend who has AIDS and has for 15-20 year or more so this friend has helped 'teach us' the realities of living HIV+ or with AIDS. Hopefully he was smart and responsible about things once he got his diagnosis.
i realize that he may not pass it to her but having UNPROTECTED SEX while being HIV+... your chances are astronomical.. and who wants to willingly take that risk?

His doctor said that he's so healthy that there is an incredibly low chance that it will be transmitted to someone else, Charlie says that he will always have unprotected sex.

Interesting tho. HIV isn't that big of deal these days, it's not a death sentence. :)

Edit: OOOOOPS I meant to say PROTECTED sex. I'm so pretty.

Last edited:
i realize that he may not pass it to her but having UNPROTECTED SEX while being HIV+... your chances are astronomical.. and who wants to willingly take that risk?
I haven't read enough articles about this to know what he's done or not. Or what precautions were used.

Edit: I see April answered that for me. I do know my friend has children that were conceived and born after diagnosis. Current spouse is HIV- as are all kids. Living with it is not near as crappy as it used to be.

His doctor said that he's so healthy that there is an incredibly low chance that it will be transmitted to someone else, Charlie says that he will always have unprotected sex.

Interesting tho. HIV isn't that big of deal these days, it's not a death sentence. :)
how the fuck does one have a LITTLE AIDS
you either got it or you don't.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL