Thread *casually looks around*

Status
Not open for further replies.
this. change your tampon, take a midol and have a drink. I'm a creature of habit as well but being xenophobic over a couple new internet posters is over the top.

Uhm you missed a lot of shit..
This place actually got stressful for a hot minute.

Werd.

Dont go lecturing people on how they should react/feel when you're not even around to know whats gone on.

Here is the exact sequence, toots.

Backpedalling can now commence.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
LOOK AT THIS KAHNZA!! LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE!
BAD KAHNZA! BAAAAAAAAADD KHANZA!

these were nice people. And what do you go and do?

Here is the exact sequence, toots.

Backpedalling can now commence.

You know Duke, you used to be a decent and unproblematic poster, but since you decided your mission here was solely to pick holes in anything Carys said, frankly you've turned into a tiresome asshole. Why don't you just stop with all the argumentative bullshit. I've watched you distort, invent and pretend to misunderstand post after post just in order to argue. Take the complete bollocks you've posted about religious wars. You know as well as everyone else just how many wars have been built on a platform of religion so stop pretending you don't. If you don't like Carys' post put her on ignore, otherwise do the rest of the forum a favour and shut the fuck up! I know we all miss Liam but there's no need for you to become the forum troll instead.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.