Thread *casually looks around*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when I joined in '06, the forum automatically generated a welcome thread for you to introduce yourself. I stopped posting because it was pretty clique-y, not in a bad way, but just where everybody knew everybody else IRL except, well, pretty much me, and would talk about inside jokes and stuff, and at that point I felt like I fit in better over at [M] because I knew more people over there, so I knocked off for a while. I didn't bother to really reintroduce myself much when I started posting again the other day because I thought it would be redundant.

Back when I joined in '06, the forum automatically generated a welcome thread for you to introduce yourself. I stopped posting because it was pretty clique-y, not in a bad way, but just where everybody knew everybody else IRL except, well, pretty much me, and would talk about inside jokes and stuff, and at that point I felt like I fit in better over at [M] because I knew more people over there, so I knocked off for a while. I didn't bother to really reintroduce myself much when I started posting again the other day because I thought it would be redundant.

No need for introductions just hop right in, preferably naked :drool:

hey i know (of) you

Only 4 active people on this forum have met me. 2 I met from the [M]. The other two I met while I was at DisneyWorld. Out of the less active people on this forum. One I'm married to, and the other I met from the [M]

Boob shots make for a completely acceptable replacement to an introduction thread.

Only 4 active people on this forum have met me. 2 I met from the [M]. The other two I met while I was at DisneyWorld. Out of the less active people on this forum. One I'm married to, and the other I met from the [M]

So extrapolating from that, I get that you marry one in six people you meet.

I joined here ages ago. I don't remember how that all went down though. I think I integrated okay back then? I did disappear from forum world all together for a while though.

It's been nice to be back in this little pocket of the internet. :heart:

Good memory!

Status
Not open for further replies.