Thread *casually looks around*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool to have an OG sekrat forum so we can preserve what we have and also enjoy all of the new members in the main forum.

Meh, I'd just prefer not to come and just spam up the place like its their own living room. I don't sign up or post on forums unless I've lurked a bit and decided whether I fit in/want to post on there with the established members.

Meh, I'd just prefer not to come and just spam up the place like its their own living room. I don't sign up or post on forums unless I've lurked a bit and decided whether I fit in/want to post on there with the established members.

What you're really saying here is that we're not doing a good job of moderation. I disagree. Additionally, you guys are welcome and encouraged to vote threads open and closed. Help us out if you think we're falling down on the job.

It's too busy and it really is like the genmay folk have taken over. I don't know any of them and the noise to content ratio is terrible.

It was nice with just 3 or 4 new additions, but I'm not really happy with the idea that the whole of [M] should just come on over and do their thing. Kinda not what this place was set up for...

You two think that despite the fact that it didn't get busy until the NNers got here? Ok

It usually gets stressful around here when new people join cause you people get fucking mean. Not you in particular. No wait, that's a lie - you in particular. :p

I feel like I've been very nice to the new people.

You two think that despite the fact that it didn't get busy until the NNers got here? Ok

I wasn't bothered by you and Domon (notice the 'nice with 3 or 4 additions') and the NNers were actually invited here by long standing members here, because we knew they'd fit in (after teething problems). A free for all is what I'm not cool with, and thats my personal view. Most the people who are here or who have ever been here have been invited by a current member so there's a kind of vetting that goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.