Car Thread

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So my boss just rolled up in his new ride and I really was not expecting it to be this much of a jaw dropper. Hopefully he lets me drive it around the beach a couple times :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPapAJdy6II"]YouTube - 5th Gear Aston Martin DB9[/ame]

Post more videos of badass cars in action.

He got an Aston Martin or what?

This is his second one. He had the DB7 but got rid of it awhile back for I think the Bentley. Now hes just traded in his Mercedes for a portion of what this DB9 ended up costing.

Its black on black with some amazing looking wood trim all in it. Ill take a pic in a minute.

It started pouring when I walked outside so this was the only shot I could get of it. Ill grab the keys when it stops raining and take some of the inside...

45546ba006145f06.bmp

He must have a small penis.

That was my first thought as well.

Penis size does not matter when the man makes a lot of money when it comes to a trophy model wife.

Come on, you know how it works.

:shakes head:

Even more so for penis size not to matter.

money/power > good looks > penis > personality

Nice car. Shame about his penis.

Jealousy is one funny creature.

My next door neighbour has an Aston Martin Vanquish S in Silver. It's a beautiful looking motor.

There was a Masseratti Quatroporte just across the street earlier. First time I've actually saw one in the flesh. Stunning car, especially for a 4 door and seemingly very rare.