Car Thread

This is absolutely the most jealous group of people I have ever seen. Since somebody buys a nice "dream car" they automatically have no personality, small cocks and aquire trophy wives?

Every single person in here would buy a bad ass car if they had the money to. It is sad that people accuse other people of this just cause they are better off than you, grow up.

Please vote this thread a 1 to close, I dont care to hear anymore shit talking about a close friend.

Hahaha, well at least for me, it isn't jealous. Don't get me wrong, that car is gorgeous. But just what flynavy said, it's gorgeous and that's about it. It is slow for a v12, it is whallowy, it doesn't handle all that great, it flexes too much.

Personally that's not the car I would choose. But since I don't make anywhere near 6 figures, I don't know what I would do if I made his money.

Hahaha, well at least for me, it isn't jealous. Don't get me wrong, that car is gorgeous. But just what flynavy said, it's gorgeous and that's about it. It is slow for a v12, it is whallowy, it doesn't handle all that great, it flexes too much.

Personally that's not the car I would choose. But since I don't make anywhere near 6 figures, I don't know what I would do if I made his money.

If you made that money you would do two dudes at the same time.

Ok, you have aid's because you are gay and take it up the ass, is that accurate? Cause all gays must have aids cause they fuck each others assholes. You of all people should watch your stereotypes.

Well 1/5 of gays do, yes. And 20% of a population is more than most other types of population, so your logic is not flawed, just minorly exaggerated.

:heart:

You know what, fuck it. You all are correct, he has a small penis, he knocked that bitch of a wife up cause she was a gold digger and he needed a trophy wife. He bought this car, not because he liked it and could afford it but to make up for his manhood. Dead on

Even after agreeing I dont know how you people just judge someone and make fun of there life because of a car they bought. How can you just automatically hate and completely tear apart someone's life when you have never met them? Its very interesting.

my god, take a joke :lol:

All we have to base what we know about this guy is a flashy car you rushed to take pics of. What are we supposed to think except what we have in our history bank, which is the stereotype that men with expensive cars have short willies.

If you prepped this thread with "my best friend got his dream ride and he is very excited", then I think the reaction would have been different. It would mean this man has your respect as well as meaning he worked hard because it was his dream car. the issue is that we didn't get this vital information until later when you had to explain it.

All we have to base what we know about this guy is a flashy car you rushed to take pics of. What are we supposed to think except what we have in our history bank, which is the stereotype that men with expensive cars have short willies.

If you prepped this thread with "my best friend got his dream ride and he is very excited", then I think the reaction would have been different. It would mean this man has your respect as well as meaning he worked hard because it was his dream car. the issue is that we didn't get this vital information until later when you had to explain it.

Makes sense

just was not expecting that much bashing from the beginning and some of the shit said was a little over the line to say about anyones friend or friends wife.

I am done bitching about it though, carry on.

Pics of you sitting in drivers seat with a smug look on your face as well now required ;)

Don't bother, Ape. I have been asking him for ages and he just won't come up with them :(

Well maybe he will for you because you have tits... oh wait.....

What do we have to do to get some penis shots around here? It cannot be this difficult.

Maybe I should flash him... wait... you're right.

What do we have to do to get some penis shots around here? It cannot be this difficult.

Maybe I should flash him... wait... you're right.

Well if you really want penis shots, I can put some up tonight.

I don't think the others would approve, though.

Well if you really want penis shots, I can put some up tonight.

I don't think the others would approve, though.

I have pics of yours already, several shots. You may not remember, but you stole my camera in ATL and took a few while inebriated.

The same situation happened with Inline too. WTF is with dudes giving me shots of their genitalia?