Canceled Tv Shows

Was for 7 episodes. Got canceled again though. Just didn't have enough viewership.

At least CBS did what they said they were going to do with it. They produced the 7 ep's, and actually aired all of them in the same time slot for consecutive weeks. The time slot wasn't great, but they gave it a shot and left it open enough for tv movies, and at the same time providing decent enough closure to the series.

wait... it got canceled again???? I thought it was just on haitus?

They never actually anounced that, people just assumed with the movie out and the way season 7 ended.

Thankfully it'll be back, love that show.

Well thats good to know... And yes they did say that it was going to be canceled but it looks as if they are going to finish it off. Probably just to many people pissed off about it so they are doing 1 final season...

The cast and crew will be taking the summer of 2007 off, although the production of another special one-hour episode will take place.[2] It is uncertain if the show will return for future seasons, but Showcase is indicating that there will be a Final season of the show that will film in 2008 and air in 2009. There are rumours also indicating a spinoff of the series in the future.

Jericho and Firefly are the two that come to my mind. I thought they did a very good job with the final episode of Jericho given all they had to wrap up in an hour.