Canceled Tv Shows

Was I the only one to watch Invasion here?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_(TV_series)

I thought it was going to be excellent and had a great plot but then BAM canceled. There was another one too right around the same time that got canceled but for the life of me I cant remember the name of it.

I watched a couple episodes and wasn't impressed. Surface was better IMO. Threshold for that matter too, which is another good show tat got canceled too soon.

I liked Wonderfalls too. I want things to talk to me and give me guidance.

Now I just have things like my bong saying "Smoke me!" which isn't very helpful because I already knew to do that. And if it talked to me there was decent chances that I was already smoking it.

I liked Wonderfalls too. I want things to talk to me and give me guidance.

Now I just have things like my bong saying "Smoke me!" which isn't very helpful because I already knew to do that. And if it talked to me there was decent chances that I was already smoking it.

Big Blue normally talks to me after 2 clears, hes a triple chamber 3 1/2 footer. Red is upset with me cause Sherlock is getting all the attention so I put her downstairs until they work it out. Red is a 3 footer straight graffix bong and sherlock is a beautiful pricey glass, well, sherlock of course. Steamy the Steam Roller got retired after a small trip from my bed to the carpet, his head fell off...

Is it bad that I have multiple friends made out of inanimate objects?

Veronica Mars
The X-Files
Ally McBeal
Deadwood
Dead Like Me
Queer As Folk
Firefly
My So Called Life
The Tick (Cartoon and Real Life)
Freaks and Geeks
The Visitor
OZ
Witchblade
Saved
Bionic Woman
Angel

Wow...I have watched a lot of tv in my lifetime. Maybe it is time to stop.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, the live action version of The Tick was awesome. It followed way closer to the original comic than the cartoon did. More about the personal lives of the heroes instead of being all campy and weird. Patrick Warburton was awesome in it.

I guess the real lesson here is, if youre interested in a show, instead of being frustrated a by season hiatus, early cancellation or constantly changing schedule, just wait until the show is canceled and watch it on DVD.

Veronica Mars
The X-Files
Ally McBeal
Deadwood
Dead Like Me
Queer As Folk
Firefly
My So Called Life
The Tick (Cartoon and Real Life)
Freaks and Geeks
The Visitor
OZ
Witchblade
Saved
Bionic Woman
Angel

Wow...I have watched a lot of tv in my lifetime. Maybe it is time to stop.

I don't think x-files was canceled...9 seasons and they hung it up which is understandable