WTF CAMPING (and outdoors-like stuff)

It lasted as long as it normally does. :fly:
tee-hee.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and APRIL
5℅ my wife's been tres cool for months. We're building a really solid relationship for the first time in at least a decade.
We have a few hurdles to get over, but I think it's doable.
And im trying to work up the nerve to surprise her with a vasectomy.
Brb gotta puke...
i can kick you in the nut for freeeeeeeeeeee

I do, and that one is unsafe, and hard to use.

Gotta spend the little bit of extra cash on the one with the flow valve, and the hardened container. Refilling the disposable containers is unsafe if you plan to move em anywhere.
why 'moving them.' Like, refill a couple at home to use on the picnic table light at the campground once we get there.

260457_10582_L.jpg

why 'moving them.' Like, refill a couple at home to use on the picnic table light at the campground once we get there.

260457_10582_L.jpg
probably ok. Still a pain to use. Gotta drop the temperature of them first (put em in the freezer) so laws of thermodynamics apply and the "Warm" propane from the big tank flows into the "cold" small tank. Slosh it around, etc etc, all while holding it upside down.

probably ok. Still a pain to use. Gotta drop the temperature of them first (put em in the freezer) so laws of thermodynamics apply and the "Warm" propane from the big tank flows into the "cold" small tank. Slosh it around, etc etc, all while holding it upside down.
Why wouldn't it work if they were just at the same temp? I'd think it would just normalize so that they were the same...

Why wouldn't it work if they were just at the same temp? I'd think it would just normalize so that they were the same...
and that gets you a 50% full small canister at maximum, with a tapering fill rate as it approaches 50%. The thermodynamic equalization curve is not a linear curve, and the closer you get to equalization, the slower the migration is.

For the amount of fuel most people use camping in a year I don't see the ROI on that thing. Seems like more of a waste of time.

This is more for the frequent campers - out constantly. 10 days ago, the park ranger dropped by to collect the $8/night fee for the 3 nights we were there and told me that the group that was across from us (6 massive camping trailers/trucks) come every weekend. I think it's more for that frequency. Or, if you're going to be out for 2 weeks, that small bottle is perfect for a table light, but lasts only 2 nights. If it's quick and easy to refill, you don't need 7 extra small ones.

we have limited space, so our grill around the house is a small tabletop grill that takes the small cylinders

we have limited space, so our grill around the house is a small tabletop grill that takes the small cylinders

have you thought about a hose that goes from a big tank right to the smaller grill? That's what I use camping.

this goes to a cooktop but it goes to a tabletop grill the exact same way.

They're like $10-15 bucks on amazon.

have you thought about a hose that goes from a big tank right to the smaller grill? That's what I use camping.

this goes to a cooktop but it goes to a tabletop grill the exact same way.

They're like $10-15 bucks on amazon.

thatd work, but im lazy. I dont like keeping the big tank near the house. so id have to unhook and cart it off every time.