Bye Jerks

:lol:

Coulda fooled me. You changed my user title (twice), and have responded to almost every post I've made so far.

Seriously, all you have to do is NOT respond to me and play nice with everyone else and I'll leave you alone. That's all you have to do. The only reason I started flaming the both of you is because you were getting on everyone else's nerves.

Hayyyy hypocrite!

Well April's chatted with me on FB and I'm more interested in her thoughts and wishes. She wants no mo drama, so I'm fulfilling her wishes. :heart:

Well sometimes you have to take into account that some people just aren't nice and are complete douche bags on here because they have no real life or a fucked up life and are pissed about it. I'm not saying that about anyone on here just in general.

That's exactly right. You are so smart. :cool:

Hayyyy hypocrite!

Well April's chatted with me on FB and I'm more interested in her thoughts and wishes. She wants no mo drama, so I'm fulfilling her wishes. :heart:

picard.jpg

Apparently this is going to require me just IL'ing you. Sorry it came to that.

picard.jpg

Apparently this is going to require me just IL'ing you. Sorry it came to that.

Yes.gif

Last edited:
Do you guys have one of them diaper genies?
How the hell does that thing work? Its a mystery to me.

I don't know what's going on in this thread so I'm going to reply to this post.

Rather than using a $35 Diaper Genie, we went to Wal-Mart and bought a $7 metal trash can with a lid (those little ones, you step on teh pedal and the lid goes up) we use grocery bags in there to line it, and just empty it every day (we do fill it up every day with diapers).

It works for us and we save the $35 on the Diaper Genie as well as the money on those refill bags because we get grocery bags for free. No sense in spending so much on shit recepticles, you know?

Rather than using a $35 Diaper Genie, we went to Wal-Mart and bought a $7 metal trash can with a lid (those little ones, you step on teh pedal and the lid goes up) we use grocery bags in there to line it, and just empty it every day (we do fill it up every day with diapers).

It works for us and we save the $35 on the Diaper Genie as well as the money on those refill bags because we get grocery bags for free. No sense in spending so much on shit recepticles, you know?
I hear that. On a related note, who in the hell (besides drool) would consider this: http://www.totoneorest.com/#/neorest/

i mean, a remote control for a toilet? how far are you planning on getting from that thing while using it?

Ingenious AND smart- we got a diaper genie with the first kid, then decided it wasn't worth spending the extra money on the foofy-smelling refills for the stupid thing.

Ingenious AND smart- we got a diaper genie with the first kid, then decided it wasn't worth spending the extra money on the foofy-smelling refills for the stupid thing.

You know what works GREAT as an air freshener?

Baking Soda.

The greatest gift we got was the papasan swing.

Protip: If your kid is crying and you can't get them to stop, after diaper check, food check, injury check, stick them in the swing in the bathroom with the exhaust fan on.

INSTANT SILENCE