Buzz

shawndavid said:
This is good...coming from the man who hits happy hour almost daily :fly:

Yeah, I stopped doing that though!! Dont know how long it will last but for now I only do 1 happy hour a week, unless work is ruff then max 2. Now weekends on the other hand its very hard to find me without some sort of drink in my hand:D

FlyNavy said:
I enjoy drinking..but it usually results in a slightly upset stomach. I enjoy pot but it usually results in massive paranoia and terrible bouts of introspection. One of the coolest trips I've ever had was on salvia but there's only one person I feel comfortable doing that around. As much as I enjoy getting a buzz from external chemicals I still find the natural highs to be the most enjoyable. Adrenaline, dopamine, seratonin ftw. Sex provides the best buzz possible.

Salvia? All I could find on that is: Can you catch a buzz from it? :confused:

Salvia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the plant genus called Salvia (sage). For the herb and spice Salvia officinalis see common sage. For the hallucinogen see Salvia divinorum. For other meanings see sage.

Blue Sage Salvia azurea
Scientific classification
Kingdom: Plantae

Division: Magnoliophyta

Class: Magnoliopsida

Order: Lamiales

Family: Lamiaceae

Genus: Salvia
L.

Species
see List of Salvia species

Salvia is a genus in the mint family, Lamiaceae. It is one of three genera commonly referred to as Sage. When used without modifiers, sage generally refers to common sage (Salvia officinalis); however, it can be used with modifiers to refer to any member of the genus. This genus includes shrubs, herbaceous perennials, and annuals. Different species of sage are grown as herbs and as ornamental plants. The ornamental species are commonly referred to by their scientific name Salvia.

Candy said:

Salvia

This article is about the plant genus called Salvia (sage). For the herb and spice Salvia officinalis see common sage. For the hallucinogen see Salvia divinorum. For other meanings see sage.

Blue Sage Salvia azurea

L.

Species

Salvia is a genus in the mint family, Lamiaceae. It is one of three genera commonly referred to as Sage. When used without modifiers, sage generally refers to common sage (Salvia officinalis); however, it can be used with modifiers to refer to any member of the genus. This genus includes shrubs, herbaceous perennials, and annuals. Different species of sage are grown as herbs and as ornamental plants. The ornamental species are commonly referred to by their scientific name Salvia.

I have some at the house I just never touch it. I think it's Salvia Divonorum or something.

shawndavid said:
Um...actually yes, but those are ornamental sages and they're not what I was referring to.

The divinorum is a legal product that they used to sell at Y B Normal - it's hallucinogenic.
If you like that stuff, I have something for you to try.

ceiling fly said:
If you like that stuff, I have something for you to try.

Not that kinda white sticky stuff again right? That wasnt good the first time buddy and why you made me suck it out of a hose in the dark i am still lost

Candy said:

Salvia

Blue Sage Salvia azurea

L.

Species

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

i liked it

Candy said:

Salvia

Blue Sage Salvia azurea

L.

Species

I actually have grown and will again grow the hallucingenic stuff. It's pretty nifty if you ask me. You can get anywhere from mild to majorly life changing effects on it. One of my favorite drugs.

eileenbunny said:
I actually have grown and will again grow the hallucingenic stuff. It's pretty nifty if you ask me. You can get anywhere from mild to majorly life changing effects on it. One of my favorite drugs.
ding dang ole hippy

:fly:

eileenbunny said:
I've only done it twice and it was very interesting. Both experiences were relatively mild but I did learn a few things, mainly to never have more than one person in the room with me at a time. Oh, and to make sure that one person isn't asking you "are you going to tell your roommate about this? are you going to tell your girlfriend??". :tard: